Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname
Blue ☁

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

Dodgeball is listed in available positions.

- Your Steam2 ID
STEAM_0:0:94448544

- Your general online times and your timezone
GMT+1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for?
Dodgeball and I play on Jailbreak but I want to apply for Dodgeball

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

-Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have some experience

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes I do

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
I want support server 4 and 19 against stealers and blockers

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Stealing = Slay if he keeps Stealing I'll give him or her 3 warning`s him if he doesn't stop I'll ban him for 5 hours.

Blocking = Slay if he keeps Blocking I'll give him or her 3 warning`s him if he doesn't stop I'll ban him for 5 hours.

Team Killing = If somebody team kills I`ll kick him and if he does it again I`ll ban him for 5 -10 hours.

Chat = If sombody is talking in a another language I`ll give their a warning if they do not stop I`ll mute them for 30 min. And if they continue I`ll mute them for 2 - 6 hours.

Offensive language If sombody is insulting an other player I'll give him a warning to stop if he doesn't I'll gag/mute/silence him for 30 - 60 min.

hacking = if sombody is hacking I`ll record a demo and then ban them permenantly.

-Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have some experience

They mean what your experience is, you have to explain where you have the experience from.

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
Iam Mod on a other Dodgeball Server.
You have no record of playtime on #4 (if I checked correctly) and only 11 hours on #19, you need at least 72 hours (3 days) of playtime on each server before you can even apply.

Also I don't even know which account is from you. On your profile you say you are from america, I see 2 accounts in gameME. 1 with your picture, only has playtime on #19 but is Dutch. 1 with a picture of a pyro who has playtime on both the servers but for a short amount of time too and this one is from America.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Joe
Reactions: Hellboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread