Invalid Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name/Nickname: Lemon (IRL: Jonas)

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:44847725

Online Times and timezone: Timezone is CET, I play at random times from 2pm to 2 am.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but I don't use it that much.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: None really, but I've seen how other admins manage things.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?:Dodgeball, dodgeball and dodgeball.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Nope, will learn if this gets accepted.

Why should we choose you?: I play quite a bit, and there's usually no admins on when I play. This annoys me because when the admins aren't there, the stealers and blockers come out..

What will you do as Admin?: Warn people if they break the rules, if they ignore me, I'd (if they're for example stealing) proceed to slay them, and repeat this the next 3 times they do it. If they're still breaking rules after that, I'll kick them, if they come back, I'd probably kick them again or give a 30 minute ban. I'll probably never perm ban someone except if they're hacking.

Excluding the fact of having many trial admins right now, I've seen you insult some people while I was on. The application seems fine but I think your behavior isn't suited for the job. Nothing concerning rules breaking to mention.

I can confirm that one. Not the insulting, I don't know about that. But I'm sure I have had to slay him for stealing.

I will also be closing this one up. We won't be accepting any Dodgeball admins for a while, and I've decided that anyone who wants to drop off their application here for when DB apps are re-opened will need explicit permission from Noodl and perhaps someone else too who knows them if Noodl does not, to make sure that it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread