Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calypso

Name/Nickname: G҉O҉O҉M҉B҉A҉-Calypso (Jaagup)

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:60151095

Online Times and Timezone: I am online almost every day (rarely on weekends) about 2 hours a day. (UTC+02:00)

Do you have a Microphone?: I do, but i dont prefer not to use it.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I have been admin in Cs:s and Cs 1.6.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: Only Vsh (saxton hale).

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Sadly not, but im ok to learn it, if needed.

Why should we choose you?:I am an active player (20 days playtime) , I am friendly (sometimes say i go too mad and say few bad words), I do my best to keep server clean from rulebreakers and i dont do benefits to my friends. I feel like im in home while playing Panda-community servers! I help players who got some problems.
What will you do as Admin?: As Admin, I will warn rule breaker, if he/she keeps breaking rule then i will punish him/her fairly.
Chat/Voice Spammers, Offencive language - 30 min mute, if they ignore warning.
Afk - kick.
Hacking - Perma ban.

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: mermite
MrCosta pls stop. But anyway, can u tell us more about yours policies?

I checked ur chatlog and seems pretty good. But still i hold my points , so i give my opinion when u are edited yours app.

• Funny
Reactions: Calypso
Stop what you fucking stupid cunt. I am trying to help.

Well, its not yours first time you are trying to help. "Not enough details, edit it" you dont even told what he need to edit.
Also calling "fucking stupid cunt" its not nice.

What was not to get about the dozens of messages on apps from me and others saying that the admins are the ones to post on apps? Players can only comment if they have personal knowledge of the person. So how is she stupid when you still don't realise that?

Pfffft.

Online Times and Timezone: I am online almost every day (rarely on weekends) about 2 hours a day. (UTC+02:00)

Do you have a Microphone?: I do, but i dont use it.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Not really.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player (19 days playtime) , I am friendly (sometimes say i go too mad and say few bad words), I do my best to keep server clean from rulebreakers.
What will you do as Admin?: As Admin, I will warn rule breaker, if he/she keeps breaking rule then i will punish him/her fairly.
Afk - kick.
Hacking - Perma ban.

The only problem is like already highlighted, it's very brief. You will need to expand on your policies more.

Well, I think with this kinda attitude we wouldn't require your help.

Do you have a Microphone?: I do, but i dont use it.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Not really.

Why should we choose you?: I am an active player (19 days playtime) , I am friendly (sometimes say i go too mad and say few bad words), I do my best to keep server clean from rulebreakers.
Afk - kick.
Hacking - Perma ban.

I've not personally seen you around tbh, and your app is extremly brief, being honest I wouldn't even consider this to be an app, No offense intended but it seem slike you didn't put effort into it, which kleads me to think you wouldn't put the effort into being an admin, but this is my opinion, if you edited it and put more in maybe you can prove me wrong!

I have not been involved with you enough to say that I know you well. From your logs you seem like a nice person: you warn people and there's no insulting. You've got that going for you.

As for the negatives, your English doesn't seem great. It could be good enough, but it's hard to tell. The border between good enough and not quite there is a fine one. What if you have to argue with a player who broke a rule and does not agree with his punishment? Would you be able to get your message across well? You, as the face of the community, need to be able to communicate with people well.

Moreover though, we asked you to edit this because it needs a bit more detail, and you have failed to do so as of yet. If we do not see a change in the app before, say, the end of the month, I don't know how good your chances would be.

• Agree
Reactions: mermite
This has received no feedback beyond the briefness and my comment. With nobody able to vouch for you, we cannot accept this. I cannot just give you a chance while taking you under my wing either because I am simply not active enough on VSH.

Perhaps you can try again later. For now I will decline this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread