Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

⇛tK⇚ Dmo [LDR]

Donator
Your name and/or nickname:Derek or Dmo

Your age: 14

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:89724081

Your general online times and your timezone: Can be on 24/7 for weekends. & late at night during the weeks. Pacific Standard Time

Which of our servers do you usually play on: Hoping for either Dodgeball (1 or 2) or Deathrun (1 or 2). I play these two gamemodes 90% of the time i am on tf2

Do you have a microphone: Yes, and skype if its needed

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I prevoiusly helped my friend manage a server until he grew out of tf2... I have been mods/admins on another game

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Not really, but I have no problem in learning!

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I would love to be apart of Panda.tf, because I spend alot of my time on servers and it sort of disappoints me that there isnt many admins helping to keep these servers a clean and enjoyable experience. Not only do I just want to watch over the community, It would mean alot for me to get to know the regulars and help new people feel welcomed!

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments- I do not know what exactly someone can do wrong on deathrun, besides hack, I guess. On both servers I would make sure people are mic spamming or talking in another language. Specifically on dodgeball, I would make sure people aren't blocking or stealing. I'm not one to exactly spam the chat in all caps to figure out a situation, so there isn't a bigger problem than before.

Thank you so much for your time,
Dmo :)

(You can add me directly if you need any urgent answers: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tkDmo/ )

PERMISSION FROM AN ADMIN (NEW*)
*DEAD* ⇛tK⇚ Dmo [LDR] : May I apply for admin?
IceStick : Now I can
IceStick : bf
ރNew Year's Noodl : Go for it
ރNew Year's Noodl : Head on over to the forums
DocThor : orbit
Never died to a rocket travelling 165 mph!
*DEAD* ⇛tK⇚ Dmo [LDR] : Im supposed to ask an admin
(few seconds in between)
*DEAD* ⇛tK⇚ Dmo [LDR] : Ok
ރNew Year's Noodl : Sure go ahead

Last edited:
Did you get permission from an admin before making this application?

Reactions: Joe and mermite
I did ask someone on dodgeball if u guys are open for admins and he/she said yes... Is that enough?

*DEAD* ⇛tK⇚ Dmo [LDR] : May I apply for admin?
IceStick : Now I can
IceStick : bf
ރNew Year's Noodl : Go for it
ރNew Year's Noodl : Head on over to the forums
DocThor : orbit
Never died to a rocket travelling 165 mph!
*DEAD* ⇛tK⇚ Dmo [LDR] : Im supposed to ask an admin
(few seconds in between)
*DEAD* ⇛tK⇚ Dmo [LDR] : Ok
ރNew Year's Noodl : Sure go ahead

All messages from your log on 27 December from 1:06 until 1:16:

WOW
what a faggot
both of ya
free run
for no one.
funny can freerun
shit
wrong person
LOLOLOL
karma fag
10/10
fuckass
get rekt
lol
faggot
rappy stay blu
and see
nop
2fag4us
stay blu
and lets see
lol
freerun for his butt buddy
your gay relationship is cute
heheh
gotta go
LOL ur freerun friend died
LOL
what???
lol
hhahah
nice one
yea comin from the butt buddy fags
lol
LOL
thats cute
c:
lol you all own jack shit
your backpacks are crap
he already deto it
you retards
he already did this trap
Shut up grandma is too autistic to win soo gg.
He doesnt know everything was detonated already
yeah autism is funny
not really a problem
omg go you fat fuck
he detonated everything
think pls
i heard all the traps
retard
sure
he can only trick the autistic

So let's review that. Within just ten minutes you made fun of autism; were being homophobic; got very upset and childish about someone who let another person freerun; called people retards because they didn't go through a used trap. Additionally, all those laughs and lols you were having just seem to me as probably having been used in a disrespectful way towards people who talked back to you.

None of this tells me that you would make a suitable admin at all. In fact, it tells me the exact opposite.

I'm giving you a silence of a few days, and a resounding no on the app.

First off, I dont even think its possible to have that face in game
Secondly, not only did I not start the arguement that day, I have had previous encounters with those people. I respect your descion otherwise :)

All messages from your log on 27 December from 1:06 until 1:16:

WOW
what a faggot
both of ya
free run
for no one.
funny can freerun
shit
wrong person
LOLOLOL
karma fag
10/10
fuckass
get rekt
lol
faggot
rappy stay blu
and see
nop
2fag4us
stay blu
and lets see
lol
freerun for his butt buddy
your gay relationship is cute
heheh
gotta go
LOL ur freerun friend died
LOL
what???
lol
hhahah
nice one
yea comin from the butt buddy fags
lol
LOL
thats cute
c:
lol you all own jack shit
your backpacks are crap
he already deto it
you retards
he already did this trap
Shut up grandma is too autistic to win soo gg.
He doesnt know everything was detonated already
yeah autism is funny
not really a problem
omg go you fat fuck
he detonated everything
think pls
i heard all the traps
retard
sure
he can only trick the autistic

So let's review that. Within just ten minutes you made fun of autism; were being homophobic; got very upset and childish about someone who let another person freerun; called people retards because they didn't go through a used trap. Additionally, all those laughs and lols you were having just seem to me as probably having been used in a disrespectful way towards people who talked back to you.

None of this tells me that you would make a suitable admin at all. In fact, it tells me the exact opposite.

I'm giving you a silence of a few days, and a resounding no on the app.

First off, I dont even think its possible to have that face in game
Secondly, not only did I not start the arguement that day, I have had previous encounters with those people. I respect your descion otherwise :)

Not starting the argument is not an excuse. You're never allowed to insult like that; just report people if they provoke you.

The fact that you insulted to this degree when getting provoked and having had previous encounters with them doesn't make it any better at all. Maybe it even makes it worse.

Since I had 5 agrees on my previous post, three of them being from fellow admins, I suppose that I can be declining this now since this will not work out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread