Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superyurik1

- Your name and/or nickname: SergantRaccoon (real-life Yuri)

- Your age:13

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional): STEAM_0:0:65078787

- Your general online times and your timezone: Online everyday. GMT +2

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? I usually play JailBreak and FF2. If needed can join other server.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins) Yes, I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Never had been an admin before.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yes, but not pro with it.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Because I'm online almost all the time, and I can hop to another server almost instantly.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. I think that better to make 1-2 warning/s
than kicking instantly. That's my point.

Abrasive behaviour: 2 warnings, 1 kick, 1 ban.

Racism: 1 warning, 2 kicks, ban.

Hacking/Exploiting: Instant kick, then ban.

Disrespecting a staff member: 2 warnings, kick.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Kevin and mermite
Because I'm online almost all the time, and I can hop to another server almost instantly.
Is this a problem people have? Surely anyone can hop from server to server instantly?

Also, what Ron said.
Did any admin give you permission to post the application?
But incase you didn't understand what Ron meant:
From the application rules: The minimum age for applying is 15. If you are younger than this but are very sure you are mature enough and can do it, you may PM one of our admins and ask for permission to apply.

• Informative
Reactions: superyurik1
Is this a problem people have? Surely anyone can hop from server to server instantly?

Also, what Ron said.

But incase you didn't understand what Ron meant:
From the application rules: The minimum age for applying is 15. If you are younger than this but are very sure you are mature enough and can do it, you may PM one of our admins and ask for permission to apply.
i know, i know....

If it's needed, i can remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread