Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreatFly

Banned
Name/Nickname : Name: Jason nickname: TreatFly

Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:0:54720817

Online times and time zone :

I am usually on for most of the day starting from around 12pm to 12am but i will have breaks in-between it does also depend on work but i will try to get on when i can do.

Which servers do you play on most :

I am usually on deathrun and freak fortress 2 but i will be willing to venture onto the other servers if needs be, I also know most of the rules to do with jailbreak if i need to sort out an issue on there, and because i do need to choose i would like to apply for admin on deathrun.

Do you have a microphone :

No I do not but i do try and keep things jolly in chat when i can do.

Previous experience as Admin :

I have previously co-owned a team fortress 2 server and been admin on several minecraft and garry's mod servers and do have a lot of knowledge about what you need to do as an Admin.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod :

I do know how to use most commands but i do find it easier to do them via the admin menu.

Why should we choose you as part of our team :

Well even though i am fairly new to the community i do know a fair bit about it and i am always willing to help out when it is needed I do also try to keep the community happy and cheerful. also i feel that deathrun needs more admins because there is a lot of inappropriate sprays and skipping of traps.

How you would do your job :

Well it mainly depends on the situation so here are a few and how i would solve them;
Skipping of traps on deathrun; I will first give them a warning but if they continue to proceed through the map skipping i will slay them and give them another chance next round if it continues onto next round it will be a 30 minute ban.
Hacking; if someone does hack i will try to get some sort of evidence then proceed to permanently ban.
Inappropriate sprays; I will cover there spray with my one and give them a warning but if they continue to spray it, it will be a warning then a 30 minute ban.
Mic spam and/or chat spam; I will give them a warning to stop if they proceed to continue it will be a 20 minute ban and proceed to 1 hour and so on.

Finally thank you for taking your time out of your day to read this application, I really want to try and help the community as much as i can even if i don't get through.

Last edited:
Reactions: mermite
The last part needs to be quite a bit more elaborate than this.

I've changed the application since the other one was not nowhere near what i could of done.

I am usually on for most of the day starting from around 11am to 12pm
Either you're online for an hour a day or I'm being a dick and pointing this error out (the second option is the most likely)

Either you're online for an hour a day or I'm being a dick and pointing this error out (the second option is the most likely)
I think he means the day, hes a friend and he's constantly on our mummble.

How you would do your job :

Well it mainly depends on the situation so here are a few and how i would solve them;
Skipping of traps on deathrun; I will first give them a warning but if they continue to proceed through the map skipping i will slay them and give them another chance next round if it continues onto next round it will be a 30 minute ban.
Hacking; if someone does hack i will try to get some sort of evidence then proceed to permanently ban.
Inappropriate sprays; I will cover there spray with my one and give them a warning but if they continue to spray it, it will be a warning then a 30 minute ban.
Mic spam and/or chat spam; I will give them a warning to stop if they proceed to continue it will be a 20 minute ban and proceed to 1 hour and so on.

Two things I would like to comment on here. First off you actually have the option to remove a player's spray, so you can use that rather than having to cover it or something of the sort. Secondly, mic and chat spam is resolved by using gag and mute, not bans (unless it's maybe a really bad insult like heavy racism or suicide comments).

Aside from that I like the app and you're a nice person, so this has my support.

Two things I would like to comment on here. First off you actually have the option to remove a player's spray, so you can use that rather than having to cover it or something of the sort. Secondly, mic and chat spam is resolved by using gag and mute, not bans (unless it's maybe a really bad insult like heavy racism or suicide comments).

Aside from that I like the app and you're a nice person, so this has my support.
I was meant to say gag/mute I apologize.

Seems I forgot to write what I thought of it in my reply above;
The guy is really nice and I've never seen him be mean in anyway towards anybody, I'd be surprised if he didn't get accepted.

+1

Accepted. Kevin will add you later. As for a mentor, we'll have to see about that. Consult with me and Madact and Broski when needed in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread