Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReyaKou

Name/Nickname : ray / reyakou

Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:0:81400293

Online Times : I I'm on almost every day form 12 to 3 pm and 5 to 8 pm and on the weekend 8 to 11 am plus the normal times

Time Zone : GMT + 3:00

Which servers do you play on : i play on dodgeball #4 and #19 and operation (i played 8 Days and 23 hour )https://panda.gameme.com/playerinfo/1056095

Do You Have a Microphone : yes I have but i don't like voice chat

Previous experience as Admin : i don't have one sorry

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod : a little bit not that much sorry if that important i can learn i have the command but i don't know how to use most of them

Why should we choose you : i'm online most of the time and there a lot of people that break the rules i want to make them stop they ruin the fun for me and most of the players

how you would do your job : i will tell the players who break the rule that they doing the wrong thing and give them 3 warning before kicking them they will get 2 kicks before i give them ban the ban time will be 30 min at first if they kept on doing at then 1 hour for the second time then 1 day for the third time

-thank you for reading this and have a good day :)
ReyaKou

Last edited:
I've played with him quite often and he seems like a nice guy, although I think I remember seeing him steal (this is not a definite so I don't want this to affect his app)

I've played with him quite often and he seems like a nice guy, although I think I remember seeing him steal (this is not a definite so I don't want this to affect his app)

to say the truth i have stolen before but not from a random guy i stole from a stealer several times and i have never stole from any other players just to say the truth

and thank you for the response

Good luck

he's a nice guy in my opinion, i also only seen him steal a few times and when i tell him to stop and let me deal with it he immediatly stops so

he's a nice guy in my opinion, i also only seen him steal a few times and when i tell him to stop and let me deal with it he immediatly stops so

That actually only sounds disturbing to me. Stealing from stealers is not going to make anything better, in fact it will make things worse. You just need to call an admin to get it resolved. I sort of assumed that he meant that he has stolen from stealers a few times when absolutely no admin was around. But he did it while you were there? That sounds bad to me.

Nah when I just joined, i sometimes see him steal once from a stealer i don't know if he's aware of that i'm on the server or not but when i say that i'll deal with it he stops. I think he does it only out of frustration what i can understand but yea it isn't a good way to deal with it. Don't know if he will do it if he would be admin though.

thanks for the response

i only stole rockets when i played with the stealer 2 games (1 hour)
i called admin but there was no one
i do a lot of call for stealing and blocking but there never admin online
and some times i steal out of panic (every one do it) but i apologize

ReyaKou is defiantly a nice guy to play DB with, from my experience playing with him I never saw him steal in a game that has no annoying/disturbing players in. Plus his timezone is kind of different to all admins which is a big thumbs up to keep an admin available all the time.

3 warnings sound a bit to much in my opinion. I'm not so sure about this. You seem to sometimes insult people when they disturb you, which is never good if you want to become an admin. Also 16 Dec 2014 18:29:15 stealer ban him 11 Dec; 2014 16:47:54 凸( ︡'︡益'︠), doesn't make the decision easier. You did play on the servers for quite a while though and are usually quite friendly.

Considering everything said, I'd personally give you a chance but you really need to stay calm as an admin.

Just confirmed; I see you stealing very often.
However this has improved the past few days I believe, you still steal on a regular basis.

Just confirmed; I see you stealing very often.
However this has improved the past few days I believe, you still steal on a regular basis.

are sure that me who steals
please don't say something you are not sure off
i don't really steal
and go Check if there any reports on me stealing or doing anything

3 warnings sound a bit to much in my opinion. I'm not so sure about this. You seem to sometimes insult people when they disturb you, which is never good if you want to become an admin. Also 16 Dec 2014 18:29:15 stealer ban him 11 Dec; 2014 16:47:54 凸( ︡'︡益'︠), doesn't make the decision easier. You did play on the servers for quite a while though and are usually quite friendly.

Considering everything said, I'd personally give you a chance but you really need to stay calm as an admin.

And Benedevil that my friend im playing with him
his name is DeadSworn if you don't believe go ask him

• Friendly
Reactions: Joe
Not really enough positive votes here; plus I see that you have not been as active as I'd like to see (mainly average of 20 minutes the past two weeks, and some days skipped). Can't do anything with this right now.

Not really enough positive votes here; plus I see that you have not been as active as I'd like to see (mainly average of 20 minutes the past two weeks, and some days skipped). Can't do anything with this right now.

sorry about that but i had finals the last 3 weeks and i'm back now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread