Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: My Steam Name Is ✔ƮŁŚĐ✔ Legend™ , My Real Name Is Kaci Smith.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47177913

On-line
Times: On The Week Days I Am On-line At 3:30 Till 10pm Due To My School Work. And At Week Ends I Am Up At 10am Till 3am

Do You Have A Micro Phone?
Yes, I Use It When I Need To.

Previous Experiences:
I Have Member Commands On The TLSD Servers And I Really Enjoy Helping Others.

What Panda Community Servers Do I Go On? I Really Love The Dodge-Ball Servers. Im On Them 24/7 Every Day.

Experience With Source Mod: Yes I Have Used Them, Although I Will Learn A Lot More.

Why Should We Choose You? I Really Love Dodgeball. I Am A Addict Of It. I Do Like To Help People With Issues They My Have, Problems That My Come Up On The Server. I Am On 24/7 Panda Servers And Yet It Really Annoys Me That I Hardly See Admins. I Cant Help The Community If I Cant Do Nothing About It.

What Will You Do As Admin? I Will Give Every One 2 Warnings If They Are Breaking The Rules. The 3rd Time Will Be If They Stole They Would Get Slayed, If They Spam They Will Get Gagged, If They Mic Spam They Will Get Muted. I Will Also Take Action If Any One Does Not Speak English In Chat I Will Mute Them Because This Could Annoy A Lot Of People In The Server.

Thanks For Taking The Time Reading Why I Should Be Admin. Thank You For Your Time Adios :>

• Dislike
Reactions: Supreme
Didn't I see you steal a few rockets literally just yesterday?

Reactions: Supreme
Didn't I see you steal a few rockets literally just yesterday?
I've played with this guy quite often and he's one of the many people I've noted that steals rockets on a regular basis.
Name: My Steam Name Is ✔ƮŁŚĐ✔ Legend™ , My Real Name Is Kaci Smith.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47177913

On-line
Times: On The Week Days I Am On-line At 3:30 Till 10pm Due To My School Work. And At Week Ends I Am Up At 10am Till 3am

Do You Have A Micro Phone?
Yes, I Use It When I Need To.

Previous Experiences:
I Have Member Commands On The TLSD Servers And I Really Enjoy Helping Others.

What Panda Community Servers Do I Go On? I Really Love The Dodge-Ball Servers. Im On Them 24/7 Every Day.

Experience With Source Mod: Yes I Have Used Them, Although I Will Learn A Lot More.

Why Should We Choose You? I Really Love Dodgeball. I Am A Addict Of It. I Do Like To Help People With Issues They My Have, Problems That My Come Up On The Server. I Am On 24/7 Panda Servers And Yet It Really Annoys Me That I Hardly See Admins. I Cant Help The Community If I Cant Do Nothing About It.

What Will You Do As Admin? I Will Give Every One 2 Warnings If They Are Breaking The Rules. The 3rd Time Will Be If They Stole They Would Get Slayed, If They Spam They Will Get Gagged, If They Mic Spam They Will Get Muted. I Will Also Take Action If Any One Does Not Speak English In Chat I Will Mute Them Because This Could Annoy A Lot Of People In The Server.

Thanks For Taking The Time Reading Why I Should Be Admin. Thank You For Your Time Adios :>

On a side note: God damn, why does every word start with a capital letter?

14:11 - EvoWarrior5 mix/merc: How does he behave on the server?
14:12 - ✔ƮŁŚĐ✔ Foxxy: mostly he behaves when i'm on but i've heard from other that he steals on occasions but don't know if thats true or not

I'm having serious doubts about this.

I haven't personally seen him steal yet, though i heard from others when i'm not online or on the server that he does so don't know if thats true or not :/

I haven't personally seen him steal yet, though i heard from others when i'm not online or on the server that he does so don't know if thats true or not :/
It is true, like I said above; he is one of the people I've noted to stay away from in close range maps like blucourt because I know he steals often.

With no positive votes and with suspicions that you have broken rules quite a bit this is not going anywhere. I'm declining this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread