Declined Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEvolutionZVX

- Your name and/or nickname: Berkin Gurbuz(Aka Evo)
- Your age: 19

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) [U:1:166018674]

- Your general online times and your timezone 12Pm-3Am-Eurupe/Istanbul

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? Jailbreak. Just 1 Server is Fine :D

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes i Do. But I Dont Speak most of the Time

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator. I Have been Admin on Lots of Servers Including Tf2 And Other Games.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? A Little bit.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I Really Enjoy The Panda.tf Community And i would Wish to make it a Better Place for Players to Enjoy.My English is Pretty Good and I dont have a Hard time communicating With the Community and Admins.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishment: i Would Make Sure Every Rule Breaker is Punished So That our Members can have a Fun Time and Wont have there Experience Ruined by The Rule Breakers. I Would Make sure no one insults the Panda.tf Name And Any of our Members/Admins.

-Thanks For your Time :3

• Funny
Reactions: Supreme
That's not a Steam2 ID but a Steam3 ID.

• Agree
That's not a full +1 from me. You know rules, but...
Last time I warned you was yersterday or the day before, and I remember clearly why: You guard were favouring a prisoner: Katarina (just for information, you have same tags, and so on). You didn't know I was in server, and indeed I rebuked you for your favouring a prisoner.
So, I don't know if I can really trust you (and your maturity) after what I saw. I really can't. But other admins will judge.
I will say the same in Katarina's app. As I said, you know rules (altough you break them few times),

But for me that's
not a +1.

You fucking what now?
There are 2 evos now XD

That's not a full +1 from me. You know rules, but...
Last time I warned you was yersterday or the day before, and I remember clearly why: You guard were favouring a prisoner: Katarina (just for information, you have same tags, and so on). You didn't know I was in server, and indeed I rebuked you for your favouring a prisoner.
So, I don't know if I can really trust you (and your maturity) after what I saw. I really can't. But other admins will judge.
I will say the same in Katarina's app. As I said, you know rules (altough you break them few times),

But for me that's
not a +1.

Matters i was gonna write that he is a good player that knows the rules.But Evo i did see you sometimes break the rules.But i can see you as admin, just try to not break those rules again.

So many godamn capital letters, my eyes.....

And what servers on TF2 and other games were you an admin on exactly?

I'm saying no, because:
1. You got a few bans regarding abusing the !call command
2. Your chat is not really clean... Here is an example.

15 Nov 2014 17:23:42 [Rebelion]EvolutionZVX: NOOOH
15 Nov 2014 17:23:41 [Rebelion]EvolutionZVX: EBOLA MAN MUST WIN

So, I personally wouldn't want you to administer the Jailbreak server. That's a -1 from me.

• Agree
Reactions: Matth

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional) [U:1:166018674]

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? Jailbreak. Just 1 Server is Fine :D

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator. I Have been Admin on Lots of Servers Including Tf2 And Other Games.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? I Really Enjoy The Panda.tf Community And i would Wish to make it a Better Place for Players to Enjoy.My English is Pretty Good and I dont have a Hard time communicating With the Community and Admins.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishment: i Would Make Sure Every Rule Breaker is Punished So That our Members can have a Fun Time and Wont have there Experience Ruined by The Rule Breakers. I Would Make sure no one insults the Panda.tf Name And Any of our Members/Admins.

Sorry to replying but no,you haven't mic and you've never talked on it.
You'd keep saying me you're gonna buy it tommorow,oh when i ask you if you bought it you say my dad forgot to buy it,i'm sorry i'll buy it in 2hours.And you said your current one broked,i'd prefer you saying that you haven't mic

chatlog:
[RoD]-zJaniGT-: can i aks you something_?
[RoD]-zJaniGT-: ?*
[Rebelion]EvolutionZVX: ?
[RoD]-zJaniGT-: got mic?
[Rebelion]EvolutionZVX: im not playing Tf2 right now :p
[RoD]-zJaniGT-: but u got it?
[Rebelion]EvolutionZVX: ^^ My Dads on the way. he bought a Mic
[Rebelion]EvolutionZVX: i think he did
[Rebelion]EvolutionZVX: He said he would buy 1

Then you just did go offline.

• Agree

Don't you need proof for the experience area or at least names of where you were admin/mod?

Sorry to replying but no,you haven't mic and you've never talked on it.
You'd keep saying me you're gonna buy it tommorow,oh when i ask you if you bought it you say my dad forgot to buy it,i'm sorry i'll buy it in 2hours.And you said your current one broked,i'd prefer you saying that you haven't mic

I've seen him speak in the mic super rarely times.

Seems clear that this won't work out. Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread