Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get back at them by auto-censoring any :3 or : 3 to "I literally cannot stop sucking dicks"
I love you. It's on my to do list.

• Agree
Reactions: Supreme
Not that I would have disagreed on accepting, for the stated reasons, the entire principle and lack of consensus is totally staggering to me, especially from you Evo.

Not that I would have disagreed on accepting, for the stated reasons, the entire principle and lack of consensus is totally staggering to me, especially from you Evo.

Add this: Power abuse all the way. We vote as a team. No fuck you guys I'll just accept anyone because fuck the community.

So many people on hold. Ohhohoho accept this person in 1 day

Reactions: Vecomti
Add this: Power abuse all the way. We vote as a team. No fuck you guys I'll just accept anyone because fuck the community.

So many people on hold. Ohhohoho accept this person in 1 day

I did not want to say it because we all know how good I am with the kind and polite explanations.

Oh please, as if anyone was going to vote negatively.

Why don't you become application manager and run through all the apps then, Ben, seeing as how you can work with 2 votes on each app, and that's if we're lucky. How's that for consensus?

We need people on DB and she came in like a rescuer in need. Please tell me more about how she wasn't going to be accepted.

Oh please, as if anyone was going to vote negatively.

Why don't you become application manager and run through all the apps then, Ben, seeing as how you can work with 2 votes on each app, and that's if we're lucky. How's that for consensus?

We need people on DB and she came in like a rescuer in need. Please tell me more about how she wasn't going to be accepted.
That's not how democracy works.

Yea, this is no country and we're not voting for a political party. There was no reason to not accept this person.

You can talk about working as a team all you like, this community was carried around by 2 or 3 people for most of its existence, and no applications were getting done so I had to accept or decline a majority of them with very few votes. But then now when I make this obvious call by myself that's weird all of a sudden? I didn't see anyone decide as a team on the apps that were declined because they were abysmally bad.

I kinda see that you're baffled that I accepted this so quickly. I was just so happy that we finally got a good DB app that I could accept. But come on, to call it abuse and that sort of shit? That's what I get?

Foxxy, this isn't your fault. It was my call to accept you and apparently that was abusing of my "position" which I don't even officially have.

It's more than it undermines the principle and effort to move as a team with group consensus, along with the applications which are a month pending. Similarly, accepting withing 5 minutes based on a piece of written information is rather rash. Anyone with good English may write an application like so, but be an awful admin, and had you taken the metaphorical peoples opinions into account, you could stop said person from becoming an admin and averting the problem entirely.

I'm not saying that's the case, I'm simply homing in on subverting the principles of having an admin team etc etc.

Illikal already told me about her; that she was friendly and active (not active in the past month or so but from now on active again he said). I didn't just judge it on the app, I looked briefly at her chatlog and went off on what Illikal said.

Illikal already told me about her; that she was friendly and active (not active in the past month or so but from now on active again he said). I didn't just judge it on the app, I looked briefly at her chatlog and went off on what Illikal said.
You may not find the evil in a man by questioning 99 people if the 100th would have been the only one telling the truth.

Not to undermine Illikal's opinion, but he's a fellow clan member, potential for bias is always overhead.

• Dislike
we'll see how this acts out.
But it already has. I am not saying Foxxy should not be part of the team, I just find it shocking that Evo was able to bend everything his way just like that. Imagine I bent the code in any way I wanted it to with no regard for others, I am sure nobody would like that.
This is a democracy and if he is so sure nobody would blast the "no", he should at least have listened to us. Next time I will go ahead and make major changes without asking the people because I assume nobody would mind.

But it already has. I am not saying Foxxy should not be part of the team, I just find it shocking that Evo was able to bend everything his way just like that. Imagine I bent the code in any way I wanted it to with no regard for others, I am sure nobody would like that.
This is a democracy and if he is so sure nobody would blast the "no", he should at least have listened to us. Next time I will go ahead and make major changes without asking the people because I assume nobody would mind.
i know what you mean, wont happen once more that its that quick.
better to have optinions instead of thinking everyone would say the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread