Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kungen39

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname: Surrendah. Henrik Högblom (IRL)

- Your age 12 (2002-10-01)

- Your Steam ID STEAM_1:1:51051664

- Your general online times: 15.30-20.00 almost 5 hours/day

What server are you plaing on? Saxton Hale - 193.192.59.191:27055 Im ranked at 58 on VSH Saxton hale.

- Do you have a microphone? Yes.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I've been admin on Swedens biggest Counter strike Community and i know the plugins. Im not admin anymore cuz i stoppped playing CSS

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yeah as i said i have experience of the Sourcemod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Cuz im a glad person, im not a very angry and bad. I really want to help the peoples and this Community.

What will you do as Admin?:
If they Spam in chat/mic i will mute/gag him, if he dont stop i will kick him. If he dont stop i will ban him (30 min)
2. Hackers or cheating=Perma-ban!
3. Racism=mute/gag. I really dont wan't racism.
If
4. Prema-gag/mute/ban

Last edited:

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I've been admin on Swedens biggest Counter strike Community and i know the plugins. Im not admin anymore cuz i stoppped playing CSS

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? Yeah as i said i have experience of the Sourcemod.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? Cuz im a glad person, im not a very angry and bad. I really want to help the peoples and this Community.

If they Spam in chat/mic i will mute/gag him, if he dont stop i will kick him. If he dont stop i will ban him (30 min) If he dont stop then i will perma-gag/mute him.
3. Racism=Perma bute/gag ban
4. Prema-gag/mute/ban

You can't go from a 30-minute gag to a permanent one, let's get that out of the way first. You also forgot one of the most important questions: what servers you're applying for.

~Invalid~, you must be 15 to be able to apply for an admin position.

• Funny
Reactions: Kevin
Not invalid, inu gave him permission. I've moved it back.

We should have people state who gave them permission in their apps from now on.

If they Spam in chat/mic i will mute/gag him, if he dont stop i will kick him. If he dont stop i will ban him (30 min) If he dont stop then i will perma-gag/mute him.
If
4. Prema-gag/mute/ban

We have alot rulesbreakers. So if you give easily perm mute/gag, server text/voice chat is pretty empty, only shows panda stuff. We also have players, when they have bad day, they are just little bit invade.

Also, what server you play? .

- What server are you playing on? Saxton Hale - 193.192.59.191:27055

If
4. Prema-gag/mute/ban

If
4. Prema-gag/mute/ban

- What server are you playing on?

If
4. Prema-gag/mute/ban

Could u stop bumping ur application? Its tell me about that u are not patient person.

Declined due to accepting another VSH candidate, and bumping so many times so fast isn't exactly a good way to make a nice impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread