Invalid Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eryk2310 [PGTF]

Nickname: eryk2310 [PGTF] Age: 19 Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61359966 Online Times: I usually play everyday, but only sometimes not Do you have microphone ?: Yes, I have Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I'm admin of group [PGTF] and They like me there What Panda Community do You usually play on ?: I usually play on Mario Kart server and I'm really like it Why should we choose you ?: Like I say I usually play everyday and I see problems of players and I will help them What will you do as admin ?:
I'll be guarding fine on the server and tried to keep it as spic and I know basic commands which will help me work more as a server admin

Uhm, you know you have a Enter button right?
This not really understandable and very hard to read, i would try it again and next time make a clear application.
This looks like 5 Minute work.

(Not being mean, just some tip's).

Pandapootis.JPG Pandapootis.JPG

Pandapootis.JPG

Well i would first take a good look at the Admin Application that EvoWarrior5 made.
Not that you copy it cause that will be noticed, but how the structure needs to look.

You can also maybe just wait a little bit of time making it, because you seem to be nieuw to the forum and to the community.
sig_991712_2_1_nl.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread