Declined Admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadde

Target server of this application is the jailbreak server.
------------------------------------------------------------

- My name is William. Im living under the nick of Gadde or Swagsson.

- My age is thirteen. Born on the ninth august of 2001.

- My steam ID is: STEAM_0:1:50955439

- My online times is between 14:00/15:00 --> 17:00/18:00 CEST

- I have a razer headset. http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-audio/razer-carcharias-for-xbox-pc

- I have been admin on other games. I did own a minecraft server with plugins and such.

- I usually play on the deathrun and jailbreak servers.

- I think i know what it is? I am either way easily learned. And i did manage a server. Cant be so hard? Right..!?

- I dont really know why you would choose just ME, maybe because of my generally friendly behavior. My way of comforting people? And my ability of switching from serious to jokefull. Besides. The jailbreak servers do need more active admins. :/

- I allways try to give people a second chance. Instantly removing somebody from the server wont guarantee an improvement of their behavement. So telling them how to behave with a warning on top might work better ;)

Thanks for giving this application a five minutes of your lives.

-William AKA Gadde

Last edited:
I believe the admin applications are closed.

Also, please put the 'questions' above your answers like many others, makes it look a little nicer.

The applications are still open for jailbreak. Can remember to put the questions to another time!

-William

Mkay, didn't know you applied for Jailbreak only though.

Anyhow, I believe you should be more active on forums, as you recently registered (today I think?)

Also, you can just edit your threat at the very bottom of it.

Mkay, didn't know you applied for Jailbreak only though.

Anyhow, I believe you should be more active on forums, as you recently registered (today I think?)

Also, you can just edit your threat at the very bottom of it.
It even says so on the top of his application.

I had an older account. I however forgot what email i used for it (and so on password for the account itself)

I had an older account. I however forgot what email i used for it (and so on password for the account itself)
might remember the name?

Something about master? To be honest i dont really know anything but the word "Master"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread