Declined Admin Application. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname ?
Mohd Aldeiri

Steam ID :Steam 0:1:43895925

Online Times: I'm online Thursday and Friday and Saturday ..from 19:00 to 24:00../Play in the holiday almost approximately 10 hours / At the time of the tests .. I will be offline ..

Do you have an Microphone ? Yes, but I'm not talking .. just in necessary

Previous experience in Admin/Mod ? In all seriousness .. i never was an admin in any server

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on? Most of the time in the Saxton Hale and Jump

Why should we choose you?
I'd be a good admin on the server's because I'm really active and If there's any trouble going on at one of the server's, I'd be happy to come along and sort it out. I'm a mature person that like's to play fairly and have fun at the same time. I also would be more than happy to help people because I'm used to helping people when they ask me to. I really like to play with people who follow the rules, and with people that are sensible. I feel like I have alot to contribute to the current-great admin team and I'm willing to help by enforcing rules on multiple gameservers. (I can handle positions on more than one server if possible). I'd like to get rid of all of the rulebreaker's and bring in people that are able to follow the rules. If I'm in a bad mood, I will still follow the rules and play by them. I'd be a good participant in your team because I like teamwork and I love working with people like the admin's and owner's of the community. I'm pretty well known around a few of your server's and I like to meet new people. I also want to be an admin because I like to help players on the panda server's and provide a positive outcome on the community.

What will you do as Admin?:
: As you know I was a donator on this server, I enjoy the server and always will do. I do see people break rules like flaming and I would like to put a stop to it! ... I have a good experience in dealing with others

Thank you for reading this application.

Seems like a good application.

Can you maybe answer these questions to? I think you forgot them.:p

- Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

sorry to say that, but we talked about your application in the admin team and the result was mostly against it.
maybe it looks better in the future :pandastunned:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread