Accepted Admin Application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite

Nickname:Kite
My age:18
permission to apply?:by Clarence(2fort admin)
My Steam32 ID:[U:1:139832890]
Timezone:CET(UTC+1) mostly 13:00-23:00
Most played Server:2fort(also the only server i apply for)
microphone:yes but i dont use it
previous experience:none(i just sometimes tried to stop people from insulting each other and me insulting someone should have been quite rare as well i also very often reported hackers)
previous experience for source mod:none
Reasons to accept my application:I am very active on this server(second most playtime i guess) since a very long time and also donated just because i really liked the server(just as a proof i dont expect any advantages only because of donator status)
What i will do as admin:insulting,spamming,offensiv sprays will result in 2-3 warnings until gag/mute/kick/ban
i wont ban/gag/mute permanent(or very long) except they violate the rules 6-7 times

My Steam32 ID:[U:1:139832890]
This is not your steam ID
This one is yours STEAM_0:0:69916445
Player's GameME profile: https://gameme.panda-community.com/playerinfo/29233
The player reaches the playtime of 48 days, he respected the requirement.
Player's chat: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/chat/29233
Player's previous common blocks: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:69916445&Submit=Search
Player's previous bans: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=+Search+Bans...&Submit=Search
Player's sessions: https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/29233
[Personal Opinion] Could you explain more about your punishments and policies section please?
Related admins: @Clarence @HappyWaffle

EDIT: lol, forgot to mention, the steam ID posted by you is the Steam IDv3. Maybe is valid too. My apologies

Last edited:
Reactions: Madact
i will always warn people 2-3 times before it results in a punishment i wont give permanent bans except for hackers or people who violate the rules even though i did warn them and punished them often enough that it is to be expected that they wont change their attitude

i will always warn people 2-3 times before it results in a punishment i wont give permanent bans except for hackers or people who violate the rules even though i did warn them and punished them often enough that it is to be expected that they wont change their attitude
Erhm, yes I presume your thinking is "fitted" to be accepted. But about the permanent theme... you will just require to punish the rulebreaker for a big amount of time, record a demo and send it to your mentor, who will make sure there's enough evidence to transform the last ban/common block as permanent. (The lmaodumbshit binds can just be screenshotted) Well, good luck. :^)

• Agree
Reactions: superfart435
I apologize seems like i didn't quite understand what the content should be like...I just tried to fill the list as good as i could

Everyone can always refer to an old accepted applications to get an idea How your report/application should be. You invested less time to type down your application and about the punishments Every administrator should be strict with a rule breaker as you being administrator or anyone represents the whole panda community staff. You qualify all the criteria required to apply for as an admin , Good luck :)

1.guess I was a little hypocrite at first (99% of the time I dont speak german and I only did this when there were almost only german people)
2.I became too frustrated about the cheater (more than just one) on this day and I couldn't get an admin on to the server that day they spoke german, the first guy joined with his hacks and after the second guy started talking with him (in german) and told him how low it was to cheat...10 minutes later he joined again with an alt account also hacking while talking with the guy how great their hacks were and I just lost it there I guess and just couldn't stop myself from commenting that in a non polite way
3.I just didnt care at this point(if someone would have complained about me talking rude german i would have excepted the punishment) which is a really bad behavior (not having enough self control to always follow the rules) for an admin applicant and i promise that I will always follow the rules in the future

With your answer I do believe you are ready to go under review.

Thank you for your response. With your explanation I'm not going to punish you but please do refine from doing it again. Being with a hacker in the server is incredible frustrating and mostly they will not listen to reason within what I experienced.

• Agree
Reactions: Ubera Mea
sorry for the delay on your application, i'm currently catching up with it and you should have your answer on your application within this weekend.

accepted, welcome in the team.

your mentor during your trial phase will be @Clarence, should you have any questions feel free to ask anyone of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread