Declined Admin Application - TRITFIRE (#09 Deathrun) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I know LMA, it's French. But you have to have a decent English even though you're French. See, my first language is French, but I can still be understood pretty well by everyone here. I usually can understand French people writing/speaking in English, but here it's... meh. There are many parts I can't really understand :T

For the VAC ban, it's been like 4 months, it's not as if they got banned yesterday.

And now, let's get to it, I'll cover what I can... You have the 3 days requirement, but as other people said, you only have 2 messages in your chatlog, literally. As an Admin you have to communicate quite a lot, and since your mic is broken, you're not communicating a lot...

Your sessions are not really great, you've connected 2 times in August and 2 times so far in September. An Admin has to be active, and this point is not really fulfilled.

For the what will you do as an Admin/policies (also why are there 2 sections called like that?), usually, you have to write your punishments, not all the rules, but a few of them. This has not been done, maybe you should write us a list and read other applications to see how it should be done.

So basically, if you want to have more chances, you REALLY have to improve your English, communicate more and improve your sessions.

Little remind, this is his 3rd application, and yes , he have some kind of obsession of Blue/red font (first app is edited)
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/re-admin-gameservers-application.2899/
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-apllication-tritfire_killer.2973

Wonder why you dont put enough effort for making applications, still repeating same mistakes. Well, seeing this kind of applications gives from me insta -1 . I dont even bothered to check chatlogs/mutes/bans/gags after seeing this application.

Well im part of the Deathrun team, might as well asess the situation.
You have a VAC ban which is a Red flag in my head, it doesnt matter what game you got it in you still hacked meaning you could do it again. Secondly you have a very bad activity, he just came back once or twice on the time span of 2 months less than 2 hours (https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/814352).
Finally your chat log is very short only saying two thing which shows me you dont enforce rules and arnt that activte to other Deathrun members. I havent seen you ever because im on break and you barely play so im my decision its going to be a -1

• Agree
Reactions: Wasman
So far, this is the vote results.
From what I can see:
- This application is really badly edited (seriously, that hurts my eyes).
- I can't find you polices anywhere. In fact, you answered "What will you do as Admin?" twice.
- You almost never talk on the server, you used the server chat only once.
- This VAC ban deffinetly wasn't for being a good player so you were obviously hacking.
- Your sessions are pretty short.
- I don't remember playing with you even once.

In my opinion, you're not worthy of the possition. I don't want a cheater in my team. -1

So since it's dr lemme judge this a bit:
  • I can only see you said 2 things chat and your mic is broken so yeah.
  • I can't see anything about punishments.
  • Sessions aren't that good it.
  • I never seen you when i was online and i was online around your hours.
  • And the VAC bothers me a bit you could be telling the truth or you hacked.
So i'm gonna give this a -1 for now.

I find it hard to admire something that hurts my eyes.

Also this

If you want to be an admin, your English has to be understandable without people needing to guess what you're trying to say.

I'm giving this app a -1

I am not a Deathrun expert, but this whole application should be declined because of the lack of information in it and the lack of English in this one.

Like Pootis said: Wat.

Little remind, this is his 3rd application, and yes , he have some kind of obsession of Blue/red font (first app is edited)
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/re-admin-gameservers-application.2899/
https://www.panda-community.com/threads/admin-apllication-tritfire_killer.2973

Wonder why you dont put enough effort for making applications, still repeating same mistakes. Well, seeing this kind of applications gives from me insta -1 . I dont even bothered to check chatlogs/mutes/bans/gags after seeing this application.

Well im part of the Deathrun team, might as well asess the situation.
You have a VAC ban which is a Red flag in my head, it doesnt matter what game you got it in you still hacked meaning you could do it again. Secondly you have a very bad activity, he just came back once or twice on the time span of 2 months less than 2 hours (https://gameme.panda-community.com/player_histories/sessions/814352).
Finally your chat log is very short only saying two thing which shows me you dont enforce rules and arnt that activte to other Deathrun members. I havent seen you ever because im on break and you barely play so im my decision its going to be a -1

6 unsupporters, 1 neutral (I assume you are, mignone_roy20) and based on the reviews above, my vote is also going to be a -1, so that's 7 total. Should we accept an applicant who(se):
- Application lacks of information and English skills
- Has been VAC banned once for raging at little kids
- Has very short sessions and a general bad activity
- Has so many unsupports already
- Two other applications got declined? Just making a short summary.
Not only does the VAC ban tell us you've probably been cheating, but it also signals to other players we hire people with bad Steam stats.

Last edited:
So far, this is the vote results.

6 unsupporters, 1 neutral (I assume you are, mignone_roy20) and based on the reviews above, my vote is also going to be a -1, so that's 7 total. Should we accept an applicant who(se):
- Application lacks of information and English skills
- Has been VAC banned once for raging at little kids
- Has very short sessions and a general bad activity
- Has so many unsupports already
- Two other applications got declined? Just making a short summary.
Not only does the VAC ban tell us you've probably been cheating, but it also signals to other players we hire people with bad Steam stats.
Honestly, there's nothing else to save him, it's litterally 6(7) unsupporters. I suppose we should decline it without pending and taking it under review.

Honestly, there's nothing else to save him, it's litterally 6(7) unsupporters. I suppose we should decline it without pending and taking it under review.
Agreed.

I'm going to lock this, if anyone has anything to add, feel free to do it. I won't archive it just yet, just to make sure nobody has anything to add.

Noone said anything new or creative, so I'm gonna decline this app due to amount of votes down.

You may reapply on November the 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread