Invalid Admin application to Deathrun #9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stubb

Banned
Name: StubaDoh

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86418524

Online times: I'm usually online almost everyday about when i get out of school 13.45 to 21.00 on weekdays. On weekends i play whenever i feel like it.

Do you have a microphone: No but i will get one someday.

Previous experience in admin: I have never been admin but i have been watching admins how they do it so i know what you're supposed to do.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod: Yes a little bit

Why should we choose you: I like to play sometimes a lot and i really like the server deathrun #9. there are often problems on this server and i'd want to do something to them but i can't so i would like to help you guys on assisting and helping you guys out.

What will you do as a admin: I will make sure that everyone is having fun. When someone is spamming first i will warn them if you don't stop i will gag/mute him/her. And when people are delaying the game i will put a timebomb on them so they have 9 sec to move. When they go i will stop it. If someone is doing a glitch and he's the last one alive and he's delaying i'll slay him. I thought that i would for someone who is spamming i will give him/her 3 warnings and when it reaches 3 i'll gag/mute him in worst cases i will ban him if he's insulting of something like that. And if someone is bunny hopping i will warn them and the second time i'll slay him/her. If someone is doing a glitch to avoid a trap. No warnings immediate slay. I'll do my best that everyone is having fun :).

I hope that's enough information for this application

Thank you.

• Winner
Reactions: HorizonCookie
"You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months"

You have have been gagged on November 9th, making this application invalid.

You may reapply when you meet the requirement.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread