Declined Admin Application | Tatsuta~Senpai (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano

Donator
Donator
Name/Nickname: ♪GoRaz♪Kyōko-Senpai♪

Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:54608382

Online Times: Normally I am online between 17.00 - 21.00 under the week and 13.00 - 17.00 on the weekend.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Yeah, I have been Admin on a TF2 Trade Server, but as the Owner stopped playing TF2 he just closed the Server.

Microphone?: Yes, I have a micophone, but I don't really use it.

On what Servers do you play?: I normally just play on the Dodgeball #1 Server, because I love playing Dodgeball, I started it on this Server 1 year ago and I play it the most of the time in TF2. But I play sometimes Prophunt and MvM too.

On what Servers are you goingt to apply?: I'm applying for the Dodgeball #1 Server -Admin-

Do you have SourceMod experience?: Well, I know the SM Admin commands, but I do not really know the coding things. If it is very important to know the coding stuff, I can learn it.

Why you should take me: Im a good player on the Panda Servers [Especially on the #1 Dodgeball Server] and there are many times I really wanted an Admin to slay or kick somebody who is just stealing on the Server [Stealing is really annoying]. I'll guide the new players ~Tell them how to reflect the rockets or what else they want to know~.

I'm going to warn players if they don't respect the rules and if its needed I'll slay people for stealing, kick people for don't stop stealing, kick players after 3 slays and mute players who are micspamming. If they just join again after a kick and still don't stop, I'll timeban them [30 mins/2 Hours/ 1 Day].

Sorry for the english mistakes.

Application looks good, your active and friendly. Before i give a vote i will wait until some others gave their opinion.

Since i think i am the only active admin on dodgeball 2, do you have any interest to play there more if in case you would be admin?

So, you mean playing more on the Dodgeball 2?

yes, since i believe we need more admins for dodgeball 2 server. Not dodgeball 1.

Reactions: Stabbin
EDIT: New Name - ♪GoRaz♪Tatsuta~Senpai♪

• Winner
Reactions: Kevin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread