Declined Admin Application (Reapplying as admin) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assassin1025

Name/Nickname: Assassin1025/John

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:46951664

Online Times and timezone: Im mostly everyday online. Mostly 14/15 - 2 am CET.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes but I prefer typeing more

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was admin befor on MK.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I only play on the Mario Kart server

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I was admin on MK in the past

Why should we choose you?: Because I've heard that on MK is only a few admins and I only play on MK. I also want to reapply.

What will you do as Admin?: Want to make people respect the rules and each other

Reactions: kingh3

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I was admin befor on MK. But still have to learn

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I only play on the Mario Kart server

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes, I was admin on MK in the past

Why should we choose you?: Because I've heard that on MK is only a few admins and I only play on MK. I also want to reapply.

What will you do as Admin?: Want to make people respect the rules and each other

Spamming: 2 warnings then 1 hour gag

Mic spam: 2 warnings then 1 hour mute

Hacking: Perma ban

Exploiting: 1 warning befor kick

Insulting: 2 warnings, 30 min gag or mute

Spawncamping: 2 slays then kick

That's not a good reason to choose you in their team.
Can you explain a bit more like in your first app, why they should exactly you??

Why should we choose you?: Because I've heard that on MK is only a few admins and I only play on MK. I also want to reapply and have the MK server is right now very messed up. People dont respect the rules anymore even the "veteran" players.

That's not a good reason to choose you in their team.
Can you explain a bit more like in your first app, why they should exactly you??

Short application.

What was the reason for your leave?
Weren't you inactive a lot?

This doesn't particularly look good, @Vanilla if you wish to post some public feedback now might be the time.

Sorry for the late reply , i was probably studying for my finals , i will be around if you guys need more info

By looking at his recent chatlog he uses !call system when needed , tells people to enforce the rules
And for his actions on the server i can say that he;

İs kind and respectful

Enforces the rules - Tells people to enforce the rules

Has good sessions

The only negative side of him is that he loses his calm and gets triggered sometimes

I also agree with @Madact that the application is short , you could have been little bit more detailed on your app thats all

• Agree
Reactions: plEase

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:46951664 <- Hope that it is right

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes but I prefer typing more

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: I do have admin experience but I have the feeling that I didnt learned everything yet. I was admin on MK befor

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I only play on MK. Sometimes looking at other servers but spend most of my time on MK

Why should we choose you?: I play now on MK for about a month now I think. People who remember me asked me if I repply again. The server is also a bit in a chaos. No one respect the rules neither each other. As I heard Vanilla is the only admin on MK (which I honestly dont belive) and no one else react to the calls. Since I play almost all the time on MK I thought that I can be admin again.

What will you do as Admin?: Want to make people respect the rules and each other again

Why I was removed as an admin: I had to go to another family vacation. I thought that I posted that Im away again but turned out that I didnt.

Punishment: I dont think that Im gonna change alot from my old list

For Insulting/spam/spawn camping : 3 warnings
Not speaking english = 30 min mute
Insulting = 30 min mute
Singing = 15 min
Voice spam = 30 min mute
Insult in chat/voice = 60 min gag/mute
Spam in chat = 30 min gag
Spawn camping: 3 slays then kick
Keep brakeing the rules after mute/gag = 20 min kick

I admit that I can get triggerd and I apologize for it

I hope its long enough I didnt do such things in a long time :s

• Informative
Reactions: Madact
@Madact You know what I have to say on this, you've seen the demo files that I gave you of the hacker (Bleach_Drunkle)
If Assassin is reaccepted, please make sure he is aware of how to deal with a hacker call instead of slaying them and then saying "I don't see any hacks".

Since he is a long time member and a former admin of Mariokart , he knows the rules pretty well
im giving him a +1

Last edited:
We have all the information and feedback we need, so I'm putting this under review.
Any changes please contact Kevin or me.

sorry for the delay on your application, i'm currently catching up with it and you should have your answer on your application within this weekend.

sadly you're still too inactive therefore i'm going to decline it.

you may apply again in 1 month if you feel like it; 11.01.2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread