Declined Admin application - Q-Dancer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q-Dancer

Donator
Hello guyz, here is my admin application. Hope all will be right & you'll take a little while to read me.

Your name and/or nickname
Q-Dancer

Your age
I'm 24

- Who gave you permission to apply?(applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
/

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:59787329

- Your general online times and your timezone
I live in France, so GMT +0

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Dodgeball's server #4, sometimes #19

-Do you have a microphone?(This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I've been moderator on an other server, a 100% crit/low gravity on Orange maps.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I know the usual command like sm_kick, ban, gag, mute, gravity, forcertd etc.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because TF2 is the only game I'm playing & as I'm kinda a no-like,
I'm ofter connected to the server so I'll be abble to "manage" the server &
the problems that
the players could meet. I think that the fact I'm 24 years old is a good point too, a "proof"
of maturity (even if the age is not always a proof of anything)

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
Well, I think i would just do my maximum to simply apply the rules.
I already get bored a lot of times by some peoples who doesn't understand that
stealing/blocking is not allowed. I really think that those peoples doesn't realize
they're ruining the fun of everyone on the server when they constantly break the rules.
So i'll warn the people(s) one, two times, the third times will be a kick then a
temporary ban (like 1h) if the guy still doesn't understand.

I would have liked to tell you more things about me, about my way of work but unfortunatly, my english is far to be perfect so I can't really explain what I would like to. I hope that you have understood me anyway & I hope that I've respected all the rules to apply.

Cya all on the server :)

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Aokigahara
No bans, and no comm blocks, so you have that going for you; so let's get down to your actual application.

The thing that really pokes at me is the fact that your description about your punishments is so short. You only mentioned rocket stealing/blocking, from what I can see, and that's only scraping the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to dodgeball server rules. What about micspamming, chatspamming, vulgar language, racism, foreign language, teamkilling, etc? Stealing and bodyblocking aren't the only rules that there is on a dodgeball server.

And, about the actual time itself; we aren't really looking for just a simple answer such as "warn, warn, warn, ban." We want something like this, to actually give us the full details about what you're going to do:

"Stealing: I will warn the players (x) amount of times; should they continue, I will ban them for (x) hours."
"Bodyblocking: I will warn the players (x) amount of times; if they continue, I will ban them for (x) hours."

I know it look repetitive, but in all honesty it looks ten times better than a small, un-detailed answer about punishments.

Anywho, I will remain Neutral: +0 about this one. Good luck on your application.

Yes, I'm only talking about stealing/blocking cuz I can see this problem everydays. Everydays like EVERY days. Ofc the punishment has to be harder for things like racism or teamkilling but those problems are not that regular.

Thx to have taken a while to answer me. I'm just there to bring my help, if you guyz don't think I could be a good help.. Well, cya on the server anyway.

I'm 24 years old, I won't write 50 lines to get took as an admin. I'm proposing my help, that's all. :)

I mean, see you later on the server ? oO
Like, whatever the answer of my apply, I won't leave the server for a no lmao

You guyz are making me laugh ;)

Because the last answer was from an admin, I should say "ooooooh sorry, I'm so baaaaaad, I'll answer as you want" etc etc. Lel. We're all human, admin or not, same thing.

I mean, see you later on the server ? oO
Like, whatever the answer of my apply, I won't leave the server for a no lmao

You guyz are making me laugh ;)
ahh ok there we go ^^ my misstake then... ;)

Nope, I can "edit" "report" or "reply" .
If you want to delte the application you ahve to ask kevin or an head admin i think.
If you want to delete a reply you can just klick on delte normaly

Whatever, Kevin, if you're arround. Forget my apply & delete my post plz.

I'm already tired of all those 15 years old kids who thinks that TF2 & this forum is the real life.

Have fun !

Lmao, this guy feels too good about himself to write a proper application. Out of the kids on the forum (and indeed there are quite many), you manage to top a surprising amount of them in how childish you're being in this thread. Well done.

Lmao, this guy feels too good about himself to write a proper application. Out of the kids on the forum (and indeed there are quite many), you manage to top a surprising amount of them in how childish you're being in this thread. Well done.
I can just agree to that Evo ...

Declined due to request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread