Declined Admin Application MrRazvan1999 [FF2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrRazvan1999

- Your name and/or nickname
MrRazvan1999

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Vattenspann and Chillix

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):
[U:1:158156620]

- Your general online times and your timezone
GMT +1 from 2 pm to ~ 10 pm

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Freak Fortress, Class Warfare, The Hidden, VSH. I would like to apply for Freak Fortress 2. Yes i will always visit in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was an admin on a vsh server until it was deleted by the owner( he didnt play anymore tf2)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I do

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because i am a very good player( in my opinion ), i like Panda Community and the staff is very nice.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
If someone will break the rules i will kick them as an advertisment, if repeat the second time another kick, and at the third repeat bann, in case of spamming the mic i will mute for 30 minutes, if repeat mute for 60 minutes, if repeat +30 minutes. If somene is using glithces or hacks instant bann. I will almost always be online on the server because I like the rules to be respected. Thank you for reading my application. I wish that I will be an admin :D

Reactions: TEXASSTYLE
Couple of things;
  • That's your steam3 ID, this is your steam2 ID. Change it please; STEAM_0:0:79078310
  • Any chance you can tell us what the community the vsh server was run by? Maybe the owner himself?
  • The app is all right. The choose the part of the team and sourcemod is pretty short. You could tell us a bit more on those.
  • Chat logs are messy. I've seen you telling people to fuck off and telling 'stupid cz kids' to stfu. Also something about hating CZ and PL players. Though you have been enforcing rules.
I don't really know you though and you have been refered to by two freak fortress admins so hey ho, good luck then :p

Hmm, just looked over your chat logs, I am a tad concerned, its nothing major and you have somewhat enforced the rules, for hacking an insta ban i sgood but if someone is glitching a simple warning would suffice, as usually a glitch is down to a mistake in the map, I have played with you also so I would say you are a good player, good activity, but we also have others applying so I will hold off on a +1 for now.

- Your name and/or nickname
MrRazvan1999

- Your age

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Vattenspann and Chillix

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):
[U:1:158156620]

- Your general online times and your timezone
GMT +1 from 2 pm to ~ 10 pm

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play on Freak Fortress, Class Warfare, The Hidden, VSH. I would like to apply for Freak Fortress 2. Yes i will always visit in case of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
Yes, I do.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I was an admin on a vsh server until it was deleted by the owner( he didnt play anymore tf2)

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Yes, I do

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because i am a very good player( in my opinion ), i like Panda Community and the staff is very nice.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
If someone will break the rules i will kick them as an advertisment, if repeat the second time another kick, and at the third repeat bann, in case of spamming the mic i will mute for 30 minutes, if repeat mute for 60 minutes, if repeat +30 minutes. If somene is using glithces or hacks instant bann. I will almost always be online on the server because I like the rules to be respected. Thank you for reading my application. I wish that I will be an admin :D

Seen him on the server a lot, and as far as I see it he follows the rules and is nice to the players around him, think he could definetly join the team, altough as he shall be tested before! :megusta +1

FF2 is stuffed with admins right now so we do not need any more staff there. Thank you for taking the time to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread