Accepted Admin Application for War3Source Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d3vil401

Name & Nickname: Luca 'd3vil401'

Personal Website: http://d3vsite.org/

Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:1:20259564

Online Generic Timetable:
Daily range of hours from 1 to 4 during working days, even more during weekends.
Online on Steam almost the whole day.
GMT+2:00 Rome/Aarhus

I'm interested to the War3Source server administration slot available; since it's my favourite mod and am pretty familiar with its constantly online players.
I can easily switch one server to another if required.

Do you have a microphone?
Yea, precisely I have 3 microphones.

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator:

• Moderator of an old famous italian cheating forum.
  • Security Team member of the most famous italian hacking forum (dealing with malware attempts).
  • Administrator and founder of many private servers for years.
  • Founder and developer of the first ElSword Emulator (http://esemuproject.com/forum/) (Administrator).
  • Administrator and founder of an old (now closed) online automated Metin2 Cryptography related service.
  • Ex-Leader of a small team (2 guys) of coders at LNF INFN (does this count?).

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

Not really, but I learn this kind of things pretty fast.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I'm experienced, mature and extremely serious guy who likes this server and would like to ban some of the cheaters who are daily joining the server.
Also, I'm a professional Sys. Administrator and IT Sec. Operator, meaning I know very well how servers works and whenever you guys need some quick help, I may intervene.

Personal Policies & Strategy:

• Seek and destroy cheaters permanently if correctly and 100% surely using unhautorized software.
  • Mute for each "ear-raping", racist and continuous insulting user.
  • No mercy (2 warnings first) for each toxic and bad behaviour user.

• Generally: Warning more than one time to any rule-breaking or disrespectful user before taking action; taken actions are relatively hard compared to the severity of the infraction/s.

Thanks for the time spent reading this.

Kind regards,

d3vil401.

Holy Shit, talk about experience of the charts!

Holy hell, this app Looks amazing. There isnt anything i could give you tips for improving.
If i still were an Admin i'd give this my Support, i wish you definitly good luck.

With the Little amount of Good Admins you currently have, i wouldnt ask twice if someone like this applies.

I...I have no feedback on this application. I'm speechless and confused. It seems like a perfect application...
bZi5NeX.gif

Who gave you permission to apply if I may ask?
Was it one of the admins or the message what pops up oftenly [currently looking for admins]

You're experienced enough for the team and your Punishments are strict and polite.
I will give you got my support for this application. Or in panda words +1
Hope you'll be part of the team!

Reactions: Joe
I...I have no feedback on this application. I'm speechless and confused. It seems like a perfect application...
bZi5NeX.gif

Who gave you permission to apply if I may ask?
Was it one of the admins or the message what pops up oftenly [currently looking for admins]

You're experienced enough for the team and your Punishments are strict and polite.
I will give you got my support for this application. Or in panda words +1
Hope you'll be part of the team!

Asked to @Kevin after I saw many times the messages popping up in the server.

Let's go.

Devil, your apply looks very good. I looked at your connection time and your chatlog, too.
Both r ok. But i hope, i ll see you at the future more at the servers.

You are a friendly, polite and a very cool player. You didn't insult anyone and the player's respect u.
You have my full support. +1

But he didnt need permission. :) he's old enough.

Last edited:
As I was saying this app is amazing, I give Full support for this app. Good luck man

Damn, that's a nice looking application, with plenty of experience, as Joe mentioned.

Your playtime looks pretty good, just exceeded 72 hours, your chat looks.. Well... A lot like this.
a55bf035de91eec6dfdc00cc6cc15a53.png

Anyways, good luck and I'll support this one.

Reactions: Kevin and Fiescha
Yea I switch to first person and third person very often since I have different playing styles for each class, most of them requires third person or even a switch between them.

Reactions: Fiescha
Yea I switch to first person and third person very often since I have different playing styles for each class, most of them requires third person or even a switch between them.
You can also change between first person and third person with /fp and /tp instead of !fp and !tp. The slashes will suppress the commands, which means they will not appear in the chat.

This application is now closed for review. Thank you for waiting during the process and if you have any questions please feel free to ask me or any of the panda staff ::):

Reactions: d3vil401
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread