Declined admin application for terenciogamer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodeko

Donator
my nickname: Terenciogamer but most call me Terencio
------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
my steam id: STEAM_0:1:51933767
------------------------------------------
online time: im online actually all the time except from 8.30
to 15:15 from monday to friday or earlier but when school's out im online and thats fast.
--------------------------------------------
microphone: i dont have one.
-----------------------------------
i never was a admin before.
---------------------------------
i mostly play on deathrun and 2fort and hightower but i will go on every server but not jailbreak because i dont have a microphone .
-------------------------------
i dont know most of the commands but i learn the commands fast .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
i should be part of the team because im really helpfull and not unfair i will listen to what everyone says and i will not ban players or kick players for no reason.
-------------------------------------------------------------
i will do only good things as a admin such as gag to spammers, kick players who are warned multiple times and ban hackers and racist people.
----------------------------------------
im from netherlands so i also have another timezone but im very good in english.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-terenciogamer

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny and Cryptic
1. This is not a steam ID, that's a mix of Steam ID 32 && Steam ID 64.

im online actually all the time except from 8.30
to 15:15

All the time... Except for around 7 hours... Doesn't really matter tho

You have barely been active in the community itself, for example the forums. I am pretty sure most of the admins don't even know you.

24 Apr 2014 20:58:27slap the teamPanda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
24 Apr 2014 20:57:48stabbin slap my ass :DPanda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
24 Apr 2014 20:56:53stabbin slap me please :DPanda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
24 Apr 2014 20:56:32stabbin slap me

You were asking Stabbin to slap you and your team, which means abuse. Is that what you are gonna do as an admin too?

The only server that you play on where there is kindof a need for admins at times is Deathrun, which already got 2 active admins in it, and a few admins that play there from time to time. I don't think Deathrun needs any more admins for now.

English is not bad, but not the best, but I guess it passes.

Last edited:
wat? It means I am just reserving a reply, and I am editing it now to have my opinion
oh ok

24 Apr 2014 20:58:27slap the teamPanda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
24 Apr 2014 20:57:48stabbin slap my ass :DPanda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
24 Apr 2014 20:56:53stabbin slap me please :DPanda-Community.com TF2 #09 [Deathrun]
24 Apr 2014 20:56:32stabbin slap me

You were asking Stabbin to slap you and your team, which means abuse. Is that what you are gonna do as an admin too?
that was in the begin with the counting and stabbin did that lots of times and i found it funny
and it was for fun oops

also noo im not gonna do that if it annoys people

1. This is not a steam ID, that's a mix of Steam ID 32 && Steam ID 64.

i made it now an id

Last edited by a moderator:
Downvote because kids like you shouldnt be trusted with admin powers. You can't even write a properly spaced and paragraphed application, so i doubt you are fit to be an admin.

Inb4 other people saying "but i'm a kid too"
You're different.

Downvote because kids like you shouldnt be trusted with admin powers. You can't even write a properly spaced and paragraphed application, so i doubt you are fit to be an admin.

Inb4 other people saying "but i'm a kid too"
You're different.
ok

i dont want to be an admin anymore because i think i will ruin the game

declinded due he wanted to delete it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread