Invalid Admin application for panda duel #1 (1 Viewer)

Do i have to go through training

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A wishful Bigmac

I would like to be an admin but with my associative president box on panda duel #1 i am at the age of 13 i have not yet found an admin but im in the prosscessof it right now and why i want to be admin is cuase i want to start somewhere in doing work and panda duel #1 seems like an easy place to start not many break rules but some might start hacking or spamming i would handle the situations by banning the hacker and kicking the spammer or gagging him and it may seem like at my age i would have a short temper of a 9 year old but im actually pretty calm and even though i go to school im alway avalible in the after noon after 2:00 and i am honset so i have to say i have been gagged and banned in vs saxton hale in gaming servers.net in which i was banned for reasons are being useless my associative can tell you i was actually being helpful in some point of times but if you do choose me my id is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mcbig/

contact me on steam as wishful bigmac for any questions comments or concerns My name is A wishful bigmac like that

Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread