Accepted Admin Application for FF2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Clockie

- Your name and/or nickname? :
My name is Damian and my nickname is Mrs.Clockie.

- Your age? :
I'm 21 years old

- Your Steam ID? :
STEAM_0:1:43832543

- Your general online times and your timezone? :

I am online everyday, usually from 1-2PM to 12PM
My timezone is CET (UTC+01.00)

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? :

I play only on Freak fortress 2 server, and I would like to apply precisely on this server.

- Do you have a microphone? :
Yes I do, but I use chat more often.

- Your prevoius experience as Admin or Moderator? :[FONT=Consolas, Courier New, Courier, monospace][/FONT]
- I was an admin on my own server for few months. Server was called "Lunar Games" but I had to shut it down due to lack of funds.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? :
- Yes I do. I know most of important commands and how to use them.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team? :
- I am not a newcomer in Tf2. I play from long time and I went trough many servers, gamemods, players and admins, getting new experience and meeting new friends. I do know that people can be annoying, and when you are playing, you want to get some fun and relax, instead of bump into group of annoying, microspaming or rude people. I just want to help this server. To make playing here more enjoyable, in friendly and nice mood, so everyone could spend a good time. Also I am a fair and objective person, so I think I am suitable for an admin.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job? :
- Well in Freak Fortress 2 you can get a punishment for few things:

- Spamming or insulting in chat
- A warning, and if it dosen't help, then a 60 mins gag.

- Micspamming or insulting in voicechat
- A single warning, and if it dosen't help, then a 60 mins mute.

- Someone exploiting
- Warning that person to stop, and if he will not then 60 mins ban.

- Hacking
- A permaban if I would be sure that person is acutally hacking. Also informing the Headadmin about the whole thing.

Reactions: Flynt and Madact
Since there is no Gameserver Admins left in ff2 expect @Kevin and @Blutz who does play a whole lot of it, I'll give a word or 2.

You have enough playtime, chat looks pretty much cool for me and ingame you seem to be very nice person. You know the rules and you keep reminding them to other people.

Policies however remained a little low, or so I think so. How would you deal with teaming , foreign language and delaying? Do you get yourself angry easily, even tho you said your in good mood? If you get those fixed up , there isn't really anything negative left to say.

Even tho those few things remained, you can still have my support

Well, straight to the questions.
About teaming? If someone isn't doing anything, only waiting or taunting whole round to wait until he is last alive, I would warn him. If that wouldn't work then slay him.
Foreign langue? The rules are clear and on server you can talk or chat only in english, so I would give that person a single warning and if that dosen't work then a gag for 60 mins.
And if someone would just try to be annoying and delaying the round I would slay him, but warning him before.
Also I do not take it out on others, so even if I would have a bad day and be in bad mood, I would still be calm in specific situations.

Let's see here... *puts on judging glasses*
..from what I can see there is nothing in the app I can really complain about,
the follow-up questions got answered and are fine as well.
Clockie is a very friendly person and a good player from what I can tell when I play with him on the server.

If anything I would love to have Clockie as part of the team and see how well he will be doing as an admin.

+1

I've only played with you a little and you seemed quiet at the time I was there which is a shame. Looking at your chat logs you look friendly enough, and when asked to increase your policies you've given the effort to.
You also remind me of Emmi and Blutz, which is a good thing and looks like you're friends so it's a plus ;)

With what I've seen I'm confident enough to give you a +1. Unless I've missed anything the vote may change, but playing with you and seeing this I'm confident you'll do well.
Though...The only issue I see is you are brand new (to panda servers, 2 months). Sometimes newbies burn out and find themselves losing interest. Hopefully this is not the case later on in the future, but it's always worth a shot.

Well then, uhm.. I think everything has been said here already.
Your app seems good, chatlog is clean, and your behavior is top notch. In all honesty, I don't really have any complaints about you. You're pretty much friendly with everyone in the server and most of them seem to like you. I've played with you a lot and to me you're a very nice person, so I'm giving you a +1.

Hey, I played with you, your app is well-written and as the others admins said chatlog and behavior is totally ok. You're a very friendly player. I would not mind having you in the admin team.
You got my support.

• Funny
Reactions: Black Bread
just letting you know that your app is under review.

Reactions: Maxim
accepted, welcome into the fluffy cave full of mighty pandas :p
your mentor during your trial phase will be @Emmi, should you have any questions feel free to ask any of us.

tumblr_miivswsxKo1s5ovhio1_250.gif

Reactions: Maxim and Madact
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread