Declined admin application for dodgeball #4 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
name:marco nick: [MwB] Blank

- Your Steam32 ID :STEAM_0:1:81344153

- Your general online times and your timezone: I am generally online on weekdays from 13:00 to 22:00 CET. On weekends I play whenever I feel like it, which could be a few hours in the morning and/or afternoon, and usually a few hours in the evening as well.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? : i play all time in panda dodgeball#4 and i want apply for it

- Do you have a microphone? yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: in team fortres 2 servers no

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?:yes, I am familiar with the basic, relevant commands.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:because every time i see player broke rules and i want punish they

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments:i will make sure people dont break the rules, if they do that i will punish they.
the consequences depend: steal---->istant slay. insult or disrespect----->gag or mute from voice chat , team kill----->kick from server.

• Disagree
Reactions: Nitro4D and Lighty
@Madact he got a Vac ban + Alot of comments on his profile that he is a known scammer.

Listing some facts here:
You copied from the template, which is a 'no no', but it's not severe so I guess we'll let it slip.
Your profile says you're 17, your application lists 16, what's your actual age?
The application looks rushed and has minimum effort into it.

GameME, bans, comms.

Listing some facts here:
You copied from the template, which is a 'no no', but it's not severe so I guess we'll let it slip.
Your profile says you're 17, your application lists 16, what's your actual age?
The application looks rushed and has minimum effort into it.

GameME, bans, comms.
i did 17 3 days ago hahaha
sorry

Are you able to explain the mass amount of spam saying that you're a scammer on your profile (Although they're all posted in like 3 mins from start to finish) and have the same thing.

Are you able to explain the mass amount of spam saying that you're a scammer on your profile (Although they're all posted in like 3 mins from start to finish) and have the same thing.
i gave the account to my friend and he used cheat on csgo and he is a scammer

that breaches steam ToS, meaning that you are linked with a scammer account as a result of lending your account.

• Agree
Reactions: superfart435
Well according to your steam profile, you said (in italian) that you lent out your account to a friend and he got it hacked, and you said so here.
I'm not sure we want an admin who gives out his account to other people, that's really not a good thing, not to mention that it's against Steam's terms of service.

Well according to your steam profile, you said (in italian) that you lent out your account to a friend and he got it hacked, and you said so here.
I'm not sure we want an admin who gives out his account to other people, that's really not a good thing, not to mention that it's against Steam's terms of service.
i don give that account to other now im not stupid

If you compare this thread, with this one. Nothing much has changed, and he still copied...

Stabbin was the one that declined your app last time, I think it should be the same this time as your app is nearly the same as your previous app, which was declined for (surprise surprise) copying the example application.

• Agree
Reactions: Nitro4D and Trazyn
Stabbin was the one that declined your app last time, I think it should be the same this time as your app is nearly the same as your previous app, which was declined for (surprise surprise) copying the example application.
okay no problem thank to have watch my application

yea i copy and paste but reed why admin decline that post

Yes, I recall my own reason. I'm declining this application for the same. If you decide to reapply, you may do so in 1 month. As for the application itself, try and actually write an application instead of answering the questions. Look at other accepted application for inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread