Invalid Admin Application for Db server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Staff Members Thank you For Reading my application have a Nice day :)

Your name and/or nickname: Scrap to Unusual De@th

- Your age: 17

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional):

* STEAM_0:0:51697496

- Your general online times and your time zone

Eastern Time Zone/UTC-05:00. On weekdays from 3pm to 9pm. And on weekends from

* 11am till 9pm.

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

* USA Dodgeball, I would most definitely visit other servers in case of Reports and would try my best to resolve any conflict.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

* No, as of now I broke it but if required to I would buy one.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

* I do not, have any "ranking Experience" in servers but I do know how it functions and I also know my ways around certain commands and Plugins.

- Do you have experience with administrating with Source Mod?

* I believe I do not, But I do know what source mod is a how it functions and I also know how it is associated to servers. It is the "tool" to create bans on servers it keeps track of everything and without it TF2 servers do not function. I just know that part :).

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

* I believe you should choose me, Because I can really help with server and advertisements. I have experience in dealing with groups, in the past I have owned 2 groups 11k and 7k. I am still mod or admin for some major groups like Raffles4Ever, TheUltimateBANANAgroup, and ArcReflex.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Raffle4Ever : Raffles4Ever

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TheUltimateBananaGroup : UltimateBananaGroup

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ArcReflex : ArcReflex

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments

In multiple scenarios such as harassment, rule abuse, spam, or simply using hacks to enjoy your gameplay. In a harassment case, I would ask both what happened and look up some chat history if it turns out the 2 got competitive and started fighting that would be a simple warning of gag or verbal warning if that does not solve then maybe even kick. In a Rule abusement case, 1 warning will be given in a form of gag or kick if the person simply does not care temp ban. I did not include Spam in rules because in my view that is not that big of a crime (don't get me wrong I would kick anyone if they did spam or warn them) but its a petty crime that sometimes players start doing when they are bored and so I will simply tell them to stop a Peaceful verbal warning if they do not cooperate that will turn into gag or kick. Now hacks this is a different story this crime consists of using 3rd-party software to cheat in game and make life miserable for other players so that would be ban but first I would most definitely spectate the player and take every necessary precaution to make sure that he is cheating if it turns out he is Perm ban. That's general overview of my policies and well my point of view. I hope to work with you guys if I get chosen I really like the Db servers and have a good day to anyone reading :)

-You may not have any bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months
You got punished three times recently. Two bans one from 3rd of October and other from 4th of October. Also, you have a gag from 4th of October as well. You got punished for Insulting other players, Spamming, Stealing, Bodyblocking and Trying to avoid a punishment.
This app is marked as invalid due to reasons above. You may reapply on 19th of November.

INVALID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread