Declined Admin Application for db #4 + #19 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc Piss

Your name and/or nickname : xXArIsKoStAsXx or ✔ƮŁŚĐC✔xXArIsKoStAsXx

Your age : 25

Who gave you permission to apply? : I Do not need permission to apply because the 2 servers were on the thread "Available Positions"

Your Steam2 ID : STEAM_0:0:93996957

Your general online times and your timezone
: Firstly, GMT + 2 Timezone
So I play every day on your servers so i made a schedule
Monday-Friday : From 2:00 - 3:30 or 4:00
Saturday and Sunday : Well hard to say that i do not know my schedule for these 2 days so i play mostly early in the morning and i play also at night (6:00 until late)
This is not a standard programm

Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? : I play mostly on db 2 but also on 1 and i have started playing on jailbreak but i am focusing now on db again.Currently i am applying for dodgeball #4 + #19.Well if any admin needs any help (spectating,my opinion if someone is hacking) i would love to help him since i cant get reports from others servers except of db servers.

Do you have a microphone? : Yes i do and i think it is working pretty fine

Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator : Well i tried to make my own server but it said that hl2mp/gameinfor.txt missing so i couldnt.If i could that would help me a lot on getting more expirience of sm commands.But i sadly have no expirience as and admin or mod.

Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod? : I know the basic commands for example /admin, (console)kick (name), (console) banid (minutes, id), sm_forcecmd @aim explode.I think that these are the basic commands all the others can be found in the admin menu.

Why should we choose you to be part of our team? : I am a very friendly person, incouraging very nice and helpful.I was just checking the new posts of panda community and i saw that the available positions' list has been updated.It has added the db servers wich made me think that the server needs more admins and i think i am suitable for your team and i obey very much the rules but if i break a rule it wont be because i want to annoy people.It will happen because i might be defending myself (db) or for my ban here because someone has done something to me that has ruined my reputation but still i can get over with that.

Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job : Well every round 1 warning about not to steal/block/attempt a steal.If someone steals slay.But if he did it to protect himself i will not slay him.If he doesnt move from there and the rocket is still coming at him i will slay him.Blocking slay.If a red being blocked on the blue side i will not slay the blocker.Suiciding when rocket is targeting him warning.If he does it again kick.If he comes and he is doing it again ban.This also applys for slays and bans.Offensive names ban 1hour or 30 mins.Admin impersonation ban 2days or 1 maybe.Offensive language spamming mic/chat gag/mute.Advertising 1 or 2 days ban i will discuss this with my mentor.Advertising hacks discussing with mentor but 2 days ban from me.Speaking foreign propably 30min ban.Hacking making demo banning him if he is indeed hacking and sharing it with my mentor.!call abusing 30min ban.If someone is ignoring admins very much ban.If he is not ignoring admins not so much i will add another reason.Afk moving to spec if trials can.If i cant kick.

Thanks for reading!

I'll just post my opinion here based on what I've seen from him in the forum by now:
No.
Reason: VERY immature and lying about his age to make him look better. If it helps anyone with their opinion.

Reactions: Joe
250becc547.png

5e48fff9d6.png

i asked kevin to edit it and change it to 25 but he still hasnt done it :p

well, first dont lie about your age, you wrote long time ago on shoutbox that you are 14 years old. also on mumble u really sounds like 13-14 years old. also your acting is more like young child than adult

You sound like you are 12 on mumble. Why are you luring about your age?

can someone mark this invalid?

reason: lieing own age

i cant mark cause i am on phone

Based on what others said and their proof it leads to some violations: lying, no bans/mutes/gags for 1.5 months where yours was a couple of days ago and needing permission since you have to be 15 to be able to apply. I am not the one who makes calls here, but those violations are most likely going to lead to this being invalid, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread