Declined Admin Application for ba_jail (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harridan

Hey it's me again and sorry for don't waiting one entire month but i found too many freekillers and others guys (you know who they are). so hope you like the new one. (Sorry for bad English, I already said "I'm not English, i'm French")

Name/Nickname: Harridan (and Will in real life).

Online Times: In the ba_jail ? everyday, and 1-3 hours at Saturday or Friday Night + 1 hour the day with high school.

Microphone: I use it everyday in jail.

Previous experience: Never and i know it, that's gonna a lot of consequences if i go wrong with the "Admin's Power".

Panda Community Server: Only the jail, sorry if i'm not totally IN the Panda Community.

experience with SourceMod: Any but i know already some commands: (slay, play, map, mute, say,...).

Why should we choose you: Because the jail server need admins, there is lot of rules and there is too may guys who don't want to read them and think "yeah i don't need to read the rules it's just TF2 , with 3 months of play, i know how work the games" and i really hate that peoples, but there are too many.

What will you do as Admin: Only one word: Justice, if you don't understand i will do things like: -mute the mic spam / -kick for insulting or ban for freekill, teamkill, fail warden,...( AND always prevent two or three times until ban).

Hope you like the second one apply and i thinks it's finish so happy day and if there is something wrong tell it :D

By what will you do as admin you must make an overview of what your punishments are
Like : insulting, silence etc etc

^ he did....

You don't need to be nitpicking applications as if you were an admin yourself. Leave it to us, and don't post, even to enforce rules or things we've said, unless you have personal knowledge of the person.

Well, i do know harridan and he is a nice player friendly and also active,now harridan i know you were never muted but in game your "jokes" shouldnt be said if you are admin.I can see you as admin but you just have to stop using your "jokes" i hope you know what i am saying.

I haven't really seen you on the Jailbreak server, but..

You seem like a good guy, however the ''English is not very good, I'm French'' is not really an excuse.. I'm Danish, and in general, Danish people are known to have some crappy English, but in my opinion I'm still pretty good.

And please make a bigger ''list'' of punishments and so on.

maybe should you only change team a fail warden instead of banning him ^^

I know that my jokes are bad sometimes but One day, a friend on the ba_jail said me: "Pfff, the admin are too serious", of course they are serious !! The admins can't be some clowns, so mate, thanks for compliment and if I gonna be an Admin, prepare to see some changes.

And for Captain, I only said that because I hate the guys who think they are your Teacher about your orthography, and also if you want:

What will you do as Admin: Make some punishments like mute the mic spam, slay or kick the freekillers and teamkillers, ban the Really Bad People (it's not a player trust me), make warnings to the insulting, the chat spam, the fails wardens, the racists and the others sorts of person like that.

I know that my jokes are bad sometimes but One day, a friend on the ba_jail said me: "Pfff, the admin are too serious", of course they are serious !! The admins can't be some clowns, so mate, thanks for compliment and if I gonna be an Admin, prepare to see some changes.

And for Captain, I only said that because I hate the guys who think they are your Teacher about your orthography, and also if you want:

What will you do as Admin: Make some punishments like mute the mic spam, slay or kick the freekillers and teamkillers, ban the Really Bad People (it's not a player trust me), make warnings to the insulting, the chat spam, the fails wardens, the racists and the others sorts of person like that.

Yeah, I hate people who act like my teacher aswell.
Anyways, about the list. Check out other people's admin application and see how they've done it. Though you shouldn't copy everything, you should just take a look at it, and be inspired of it.

Some admins are fun as well, but what i meant is that you shouldnt make as much of those "jokes" if you are an admin.Dont miss understand me :)

You are not 15 yet but this app was made before that rule was passed, plus you have received a few votes in favour.

If I get just a few more opinions @DatAssassin @Chillix @Matt-ers? or anyone else who knows him, this can be decided on.

Well, i posted on this thread but i forgot to give a vote. If you read what i wrote you can already see that i dont think he can be admin so i give this a -1.Sorry if i am harsh

For me, it's NO. I just don't like him as player. Sorry for this kind of comment, but that's what I feel when I see him in server.
He's not very polite, and doesn't respect rules always. I really couldn't imagine him as Admin, but that's my opinion.

• Agree
Reactions: ITF Guerilla
I asked Random to confirm his positive vote and it appears he thought I was talking about Jindrich when I first asked him to comment on this app. So this application is left with a majority of negative votes, then.

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread