Declined Admin Application for #17 Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnormaal

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname
My ign: Abnormaal
My Irl Name: Julian

- Your age
I am 15 years old birthday is on 22nd of january

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
I am 15 so i dont need permission.

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

Here is my steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:62162399

- Your general online times and your timezone
School starts in 2 weeks but in those 2 weeks im probably online from 12Pm till 10 Am.
My Timezone is: GMT +1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I usually play on jailbreak#17 and on freak fortress#13.
I am applying for Jailbreak#17.
I will visit other servers incase of a report.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes i have an microphone.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I do not have any experience as a admin or moderator, But i am very interested in learning them.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I am always friendly to players no mather what happens, i always try to help people that don't know the rules or are stuck with something.
there are alot of people on jailbreak i know so i guess i have no haters?

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

Failing as warden:
i will give them a warning he/she continues failing as warden i will give a 120 minute guardban.

No mic on blu:
i will ask 2-3 times first if they have a mic if not they will receive a 60 minute guardban.

Freekilling:
i will slay the person that is freekilling if he/she continous doing it i will give a 120minute guardban.

Unactive guard: I will slay the person and swap he/she to red team.

Chat spam:
I will ask the person if he/she will stop with the spam If they continue i will gag he/she for 120 minutes.

Micspam:
I will ask the person if he/she will stop with the spam If they continue i will mute he/she for 120 minutes.

Insulting/racism:
i will gag/mute the player for 60 minutes.

Hacking: i will record a demo and show it to my mentor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TWC
I've forgot to give some info on the player: I got aware this person is pretty much friendly and respectful of the rules and of course of the others. Since he would visit for reports also the freak fortress server (where I've seen a bit a bit Abnormaal coming in more in the time, but where he doesn't meet yet the required playtime), I could be glad to see more helpers around. Here's so my Support [PS: I think he will fastly fill up his lack of time on FF2 when he will get the admin tag for jailbreak]

I think this time I would really like to hear from @Cammy @Swaggy @Stubb about this one. Even if it is neutral or you have nothing to say, please let us know because last time it was difficult to get a hold of anybody.

Not really sure what to make of the application in general. I know that Abormaal reports a lot of the general rule breakers in JB and warns them about what they're doing wrong, and generally has a good attitude

With Capp reapplying and the lack of playerbase interest in JB, is a 5th administrator required for JB? Possibly.

I'll give your app a neutral for now (+0) and will discuss with Swaggy and Stubb about the application to see their views (and get them to comment on it).

The application itself is good but the policies are a bit lenient, particularly the "No mic on BLU" being a 60 minute guard ban despite it being a clear requirement for BLU team. This can be patched up during trial phase though.

I understand @Cammy but why does it still say on the server: "We are searching for admins" and Available positions.

"We are searching for admins" This appears all the time on all servers

Note that this thread might not be fully updated at all times.

Besides I'm hoping you've noticed that Jailbreak is dying out a bit. If we start sticking admins on there and it dies completely they'll have nothing to admin and it's hassle to then move them as they might not be deemed suited for another server.

Alrighty, let's see.

Application:
App seems alright, but as Cammy said 'No mic on BLU team' is a perma guardban cause mic is needed when going on BLU team, and they can appeal at forums or tell us that they have a microphone later.

Chatlog:
Chatlogs doesn't have any problems, and also i see you're also enforcing and telling people when they are doing something wrong, which is good.

Haven't seen Abnormaal ever rage at players or be rude towards other players, which is good.

Overall:
Your app is alright and your policies has some minor flaws which can be worked on trial phaze IF you get accepted.

I will stay Neutral for now, my vote might change in the future but for now neutral.

I wish you good luck for your application.

• Informative
Reactions: Vanilla
Okay so after request of Madact and the applicant himself I will give my word on this.

So as first I don't know how you act in the server anymore, because of my inactivity lately on Jailbreak and with me hanging around on Deathrun and playing other games. I do remember you enforcing the rules and still doing it when I pop in sometimes to handle calls.

I do know that not to long ago you and Capp were spamming in chat while you were dead. Which isn't really the sort of behavior you should have if you want to apply for an admin.

I also don't really like when the applicant asks me to reply to their app but as Madact has requested it, I was bound to do it at some point.

Also I'd like to point out that if you're alone the playtime doesn't count on game-me (so I've been told) but in my eyes it's not a good thing if you try to farm your play time, I thought it could have been a situation where the server went empty while you were afk but the server has been empty for a while.

52b51ef45a046ab26199d6644da37784.png

I don't know how you act in the server lately and so I can't really judge on this application there for I'm going to stay neutral on this app.

declined due to there is currently no need for more admins on JB, sorry.
you may apply again when the server re-established itself again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread