Invalid Admin Application for #05 VSH Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GommeTR

Steam Username

𝕲𝖔𝖒𝖒𝖊𝕿𝕽(GommeTR)

Steam-CommunityLink

Relevant Server Playtime

0 Days 17:59:11h

Bans

No Ban
No Chat-Ban

Server

I am applying for the Panda-Community.com US | VSH server

Online Hours & Time Zone

My timezone is EU (GMT+2)

Microphone?

I have a good microphone, its working and i'm in my room so no noises that will disturb me during my admin session. People can hear me perfect.

Admin Experience

So I never been an Admin on a Server before but I want to try it and give my best to help the users that they feel comfortable on the server. But still I got Admin Experience on other games like Minecraft,Roblox,FiveM,Terraria.

What makes me a good Admin?

Being a good admin involves having certain skills and qualities, like Organization,attention to detail,Communication skills,Time Management,Problem,solving abilities,Adaptability, Professionalism.
Paying attention to small details is crucial for an admin. It helps in maintainingh accuracy, identifying errors, and preventing any protential issues before they arise!

Method of Administration

The method of adminstration can very depending on the specific role and responsibilities of an admin. Like Organization and documentation. Admins maintain organized files and records,both physically and digitally. This includes filing documents, creating spreadsheets, using project management tools, and keeping information readily accessible for easy reference!

Communication (,Harassment,Racism,Micspam etc).
Warning
650 minutes | gag
1220 minutes | gag
2650 minutes | ban
Permmanent | ban

Advertising Hacks
Perma Ban

Cheating / Bug abusing
Perm ban

I appreciate that u had the time to read my application!
- GommeTR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread