Accepted Admin Application - DubCat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legopanda

Donator
Name/Nickname:DubCat

Steam ID:

Old: STEAM_0:1:19084997
New: U:1:38169995

Online Times: 8:00 PM - 1:00 AM CET and on Weekend as soon as i wake up.

Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, i use it all the time.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: yes i'm currently Mod in another community but i mainly go when i'm requested .. i like the Panda Dodgeball server more.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: As far as i found this community i went 99% of the time on Dodgeball

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: Yes i know most of the commands except the Rcon ones.

Why should we choose you?: I can say that i am a very active player, i like to enforce the rules every time i have the chance (Even if a Admin/Mod is online). Moat of the time i go on the server there is no admin on and when i try to get one they are either AFK or they see my message to late... ind i HATE rule breakers.

What would you do as a Admin?: I'l make sure to keep the server in tip top shape with as less rule breakers as possible, i will let the players know that they did something wrong, explain what was that they did, tell them how to avoid doing it again and in the end punish them if they don't listen.

Yea I'd plus this, we could use him in the team. I'm not going to lie: the amount of reports I get from him has been getting depressing. He's seen me do my shit plus there is now a tutorial on how to admin the Dodgeball server effectively so he should have no problem getting started.

The only thing I'd like to address to you, Dub, is that you should keep your calm when you're admin. Since you had no way of really doing something before I get that you were frustrated when people wouldn't stop, and I heard you yell at people and insult them sometimes. But if you do get the power to do something about the rulebreakers yourself there will no longer be any need for this.

Reports frequently, understands the rules and follows them and also explains it to people if necessary. +1 for me :hoof:

Get quite a few reports from him and very active guy. Very nice as well.

[(Out of topic) If I'm online, it probably means that I'm not, because I leave my steam on all night.]

But, if he can keep up with all the people stealing and the vast amount of noobs.

I'd give the guy a chance! +1 from me

Thanks guy's i'l do my best to be a example for the players of this community even for the ones that come and go.
Also as Evo mentioned i tend to let myself go sometimes because some guy's have the ability to stretch my nerves until i snap for a few seconds then get back on track but those few seconds can bring hatred and enemy's against me, i'l do my best to never let that happen.

Your profile pic is a cat wearing a hat.
+1

Reactions: Kevin
Thanks for your support, if i'l ever get a chance to be part of the Panda Team i'l do my best to make every player of this community that comes before me to be proud that he chose Panda Community.

accepted, contact me tomorrow please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread