Invalid Admin Application:dm_duel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Your name and/or nickname

My Nickname is Gametoons

- Your age

I am 19 years old

- Your Steam2 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:1:101939751

- Your general online times and your timezone

My timezone is GMT+01:00 and i am very often at the weekend online,mostly 21:00 to 00:00

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I only want to apply for dm_duel and in a broader range in case of a report freak fortress and jailbreak

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

Yes,i have a mic,but i don't use it very often

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I don't have any previous experience with Admin or Moderator

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

No,I don't have any experience with Sourcemod,except the basics like /slay

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

I played very often on the Panda Duel Server,but i often saw people who broke the rules and that was really annoying.That was the Day where i saw in the chat that the Panda Server needs more Admins for the Server.I want to be Admin because i want that other people can play in peace without getting annoyed by hackers,rulebreakers and sticky campers.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

First of all i would give a Warning if somebody do something wrong,if they do something wrong again i would give them my last warning,but if they do it again they will be kicked or banned.

Hackers:I will spectate the hacker and look if he is really hacking,if he Hacks i will record a demo for evidence and send it to the Panda Community

If somebody makes a call,I try to get as fast as i can and solve the problem,if there is no Problem i will kick them for Admin abusing.

Sorry if i make mistakes

I checked and I see that you only have 1 day and 10 hours of playtime on #1. You need at least 3 days of playtime (72 hours) before you can apply.

• Informative
Reactions: Fennie
This application is INVALID due to the reason stated above. You may reapply as soon as you meet the playtime requirement.

CLOSED.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Zou
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread