Declined Admin application DM_Duel Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomJimbo

Hello,

My name is Jimmy (RandomJimbo in-game) and I would like to apply for a role as admin on the DM_Duel RTD server in the Panda Community.
I have filled in the application form down below.

Name/Nickname: RandomJimbo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:37670118

Online Times: I play pretty much all week long, on weekdays a bit less and a bit less late but in the weekends I play longer and later. I live in the Netherlands so my timezone is: UTC/GMT +2 hours. When I play I usually play about an hour of 2-3. But some days I cannot come online because of schoolwork.

Do you have an Microphone?: Yes, I do have a microphone and on the server I tend to use it and people react good on my voice and way of speaking.

Previous experience in Admin/Mod: Unfortunately I have not, on the other hand I have never applied anywhere else either.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I pretty much only play on the DM_Duel server but I'm planning to look up the other game modes too

Additional information: I have been playing on the DM_Duel server for over a year.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: Of SourceMod I only have basic knowledge but I'm a quick learner and I love research so I can teach myself to use it to the fullest.

Why should we choose you?: I am a loyal player and a lot of regular players like me and added me to their friendlist. I also am a very active player, I nearly play on the server every day. And because I play on the server a lot I often see no admin online to stop people from breaking the rules like; placing doorstickies and spamming rockets, so I thought that maybe I could help the panda community with that.

What will you do as Admin?: I will always first let the rule-breaker know that he is misbehaving, if he does not listen I execute a kill command on set person, I will then again let him know that he is breaking the rules, if set person continues to break the rules I will kick the player. Usually that's as far as you have to go, if someone still continues to break the rules I will contact a more experienced admin for advice. If someone is spamming the chat/mic or says inappropriate things I will use a mute or gag command for 30 minutes, and if they continue or go a bridge too far the first time I will kick set player.

I hope you find me worthy of being an admin
Greetings,
Jimmy

We have just added five new admins and are working on a system to prevent even more problems, for which we do not need more admins. Therefore as of now, applications are CLOSED until further notice.

^ I don't think this could have been much clearer.

Meow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread