Declined Admin Application by Sub-Zero (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub-Zero [PL]

Name/Nickname: Sub-Zero

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97928615

Online Times: I'm playing Team Fortress 2 eveyday. Mostly on Weekends from 13:00 To 15:00 CET. From Monday To Friday I'm playing from 16:00 To 18:00.

Do You have an Microphone?: Yes, I have one. I use it usually on Jailbreak server.

Previous Expierence in Admin/Mod: No, I didn't have any expierence at it.

What Panda Community servers do you usually play on?: I play usually on Jailbreak server, but i play on class warfare too. Also i like playing on Slender.

Why should we choose you?: Because I'm very friendly and active player. I'm usually happy and good player. On Jailbreak I never lie, play normally as guard, And I know JB Maps.

Do you have experience with SourceMod and how it works?: I don't have any expierence with it sadly, but I learn very fast.

What will you do as Admin?: I will do right things. On JB I will give warning, kick then ban from Guards when someone's Freekill,Teamkill. On Class Warfare i will be aware if someone uses cheats and other hacks. On Slender i will be watching everyone who uses cheats, plays unfairly.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I saw you play a little: from what in remember is that i had to tell you 5 or 6 time to stop swearing,where you answered me in some "nice" words.I can see that Kunc did some more search on you as well. You dont seem mature enough to be admin in my eyes.So thats a -1 from me.

Last edited:
...Well,I didn't seen me swearing on mic

That doesnt matter at all, as long as you swear you are showing us your immaturity and thats why i see you as bad admin.Hope you understand what i am saying :).

"Bad Admin" Your never seen me in action. I'm playing right now and i'm pretty mature. Not like some guards now in BLU...
Because i changed.

I saw you play a little: from what in remember is that i had to tell you 5 or 6 time to stop swearing,where you answered me in some "nice" words.I can see that Kunc did some more search on you as well. You dont seem mature enough to be admin in my eyes.

Please call me Jindra/Jindrich or Guerilla :D
Kunc is my last name :D

• Informative
Reactions: stalker455655
"Bad Admin" Your never seen me in action. I'm playing right now and i'm pretty mature. Not like some guards now in BLU...
Because i changed.

Admin should always be mature not one day yes other no.But thats just my opinion so dont be angry at me :)

Because i changed.

This can tell each :) For me you are too yang ... But this is only my optinion ...

Nvm, i watched the wrong chatlog somehow (blame jindrich :3)

Edit: after reading your chatlog i do see you swear sometimes. In my opinion admins should never swear or insult people. So watch your swearing next time pls.

I will wait before giving my vote.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stalker455655
Nvm, i watched the wrong chatlog somehow (blame jindrich :3)

Edit: after reading your chatlog i do see you swear sometimes. In my opinion admins should never swear or insult people. So watch your swearing next time pls.

I will wait before giving my vote.

I am guilty !!! :D

I saw you play a little: from what in remember is that i had to tell you 5 or 6 time to stop swearing,where you answered me in some "nice" words.I can see that Kunc did some more search on you as well. You dont seem mature enough to be admin in my eyes.In my eyes its a -1 but i want to see other admins opinions.

Declined for reasoning mentioned in above posts.
Feel free to try again in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread