Invalid Admin Application // baZic (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baZic

- Your name and/or nickname
My nickname is baZic.
- Your age
Im 15.
- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)
Ninja Cookie said i could apply if i want to, and explained me how.
- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)
STEAM_0:0:64806785
- Your general online times and your timezone
School is over so i'm pretty much every day on TF2. (UTC+1:00) Sarajevo
- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?
I usually play your jump server, mostly jump_jurf_a2 , passed it 20+ times (but i don't think that's important here, just wanted to point it out) , I also played on your MGE severs and many more.
- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)
I do have a microphone, but i dont use it that much on jump servers, because people dont talk too much there.
- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator
I have been admin on two games: Garrys Mod and Rust.
- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
I dont have experience with administrating with SourceMod, but i will do my best to learn it. Those are just basic commands I can search up on internet I believe...
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?
Because i am responsible and mature enough to do the job of an admin, and its not only I'm responsible at it, i also love doing it, that's also an important thing in every job I believe. I would like to help people completing the map. I just like being helpful. I love your servers: low ping, friendly people and admins. What else can i say about this awesome community...
- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.
I would stay active, and play on server as I do now, i have seen people spamming and abusing, and ruining experience for me and other players. I would give a Warning first, than Gag or Mute. If situation gets out of control, then I would kick (if the person keeps spamming after gag or mute, etc.).
And also, ban is always the LAST option, and i wouldn't do it without other admins permission.
Thank you for reading! NOTE: Tell me if i missed something out.

The application looks fine to me, but you should work on the policies and punishment part:

Explain more detailed what you would do in which specific case, like micspamming, insulting, etc...

And also, ban is always the LAST option, and i wouldn't do it without other admins permission.

Yes, you should warn and such first, but you shouln't ask other admins if you should ban that player. Its something you need to decide for yourself when you ban a player and that is why it is important that you work on your punishments so the other admins can decide if they think that you would do your job well ;)

Thats it from my side, much luck with your application though!

Thank you very much!!! I will work on this, thanks for telling me!

INSULTING: Well basically, when someone is insulting someone, i would warn him, if he keeps doing it, i would mute or gag him/her.
MICSPAMMING: Its almost same thing, warning first, then if the person doesn't listen to me and keeps spamming, i would mute that person.
NOT RESPECTING RULES: 1st -Warning, if the person breaks rule 3 times, its a kick, if the same person comes to server again and continues to do it for a couple of times, than i would ban him maybe... I always like arguing with people who don't like something about server or rules. So my first option is always to talk.
TROLLING IN GAME: For example: when a person joins blue team (yes you can join blue team, its a map glitch) and does the taunt which can kill other people on red team (I really do hate this because it happened to me a couple of times), I would give a warning to that person, Talk to him if i need to, if he kills red players 3 times like that, i would kick him. It really ruins experience for other players, i have witnessed it so i know. There is a Drop Intel troll too, i would warn the players and if they really dont listen i would kick them.
DISRESPECTING ADMINS: Same as INSULTING pretty much.

YOU ARE RIGHT, I shouldn't ask admins if I should ban other players, but only reason i wrote that in that application is if i am not sure what to do, it's always nice talk to other people about your choices, so it's a lower chance you will make a mistake. I hope (if i become admin) that I wouldn't use ban command, only in extreme conditions... :D
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread