Invalid Admin Application: #9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foks

- Your name and/or nickname: Nickname:Dipper . Name: Jacob

- Your age: 15

- Who gave you permission to apply? : [MeeM]xXTunayXx

- Your Steam32 ID : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198152714369/
- Your general online times and your timezone:I don't know. But like more than 100 h

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report? :
I would to apply for #9 or if not #22 . and yea all servers in panda comunity are insteresting to play and i think if i will get some fun on other servers

- Do you have a microphone? : Yes

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: Unfortunately I didn't live experiences as Admin/Moderator yet.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: I know some commands but if i will need help i will ask admin

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?:
Because every day I go to the server and are often the people who kept trols and spams and sometimes there's no admin who he could to do something about that. However I am friendly, helpful and i can help with watch servers

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments :I generally would not ban those who brake of the rules 1st time. At the beginning will told him if already did not do that again. And if he did it would once again that i will ban him. In short

Deathrun is closed for applicants at the moment. Also Tunay did not give you permission;

16:17 - [MeeM]xXTunayXx: no i told him how to apply on the website
16:18 - [MeeM]xXTunayXx: no i realy just told him how to apply i woudnt disapont you :/

Please read the application rules when making one... but not much effort went into it anyways so you didn't waste much time. :rolleyes:

• Agree
Reactions: Vanilla and Stabbin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread