Declined Admin-aplication (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want become an admin, because we are a clan with 3 active members and so we have a lot of control. :D

1.)
My name and/or nickname: My steamname is Eva On Cr@ck and my real name is Manuel.
2.)
My age: I am 15 years old.
3.)
My Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:61790761
4.)
Your general online times: I am actually always online, but mostly in the evenings and at weekends. And I have the steam app for my phone.
5.)
Which of our servers do you usually play on?: I usually play on the panda server Panda-Community.com TF2 #01 [RTD|gameME] and [URL='http://gameme.panda-community.com/tf2']Panda-Community.com TF2 #02 [War3Source|gameME][/URL]
6.)
Do you have a microphone?: Yes I have one but i don't use it very often
7.)
Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I saw a lot of admins and their work and I know what are his tasks.
8.)
Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?: Yes I know what it is and I have a lot of experience.
9.)
Why should we choose you to be part of our team?: I am a teamplayer and I love the community, because there are very friendly guys. I am very often online and I know many gamer on the server.
10.) Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments: When someone break the rules I give him a warning two times. At the third time I give him a bann for a hour.

• Dislike
Reactions: Stabbin and jannyR
I already dont like this app since you started "I want become an admin, because we are a clan with 3 active members and so we have a lot of control".Second of all can you arrange your "Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments" like what will you do if they are hacking or being racist.The app is nice but ill wait until i give my vote

I have to agree on stalker I laughed when I read that... Apps aren't supposed to make you laugh that way :3

So you can't play on our servers because you are banned. Click here

And then you make an admin application? My first impression of you isnt very high because of this. -1

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: stalker455655
I do not play on duel often, that even lowers the change of meeting you in-game on that server, though when I did meet you all of those times I only saw you breaking rules. I've given you many warnings, yesterday you just completely ignored me several times.

Looking at your chat history I see that you call people 'noob' often, 'you suck' and 'fuck you' is listed a couple of times as well.

So no thanks -1.

If that's the case according to Stabbin, which it is it's a -1 from me too.

1. Stabbin warned me only in the voicechat and I don't listened it because I muted everyone, so I don't heard him. Thats the thing with bann. I called an admin that said when you can see the stickys it is alowed so I did it.
2. Its hard to stay calm when some people insult you and broke the rules I can do nothing, thats also reson because I wanted to be an admin.
3. When someone hacks, first I spectate him and than I permanent bann him. For the rasism in the chat I don`t can distinguish if it is fun or seriously. When its seriously than I kick him and give him a warning.

Its hard to stay calm when some people insult you and broke the rules I can do nothing, thats also reson because I wanted to be an admin.
That's just it. As an admin you should be able to keep calm and stay mature, even when someone is insulting you.

1. Stabbin warned me only in the voicechat and I don't listened it because I muted everyone, so I don't heard him. Thats the thing with bann. I called an admin that said when you can see the stickys it is alowed so I did it.

Since u are banned, i dont see any good reason to see u being admin.

2. Its hard to stay calm when some people insult you and broke the rules I can do nothing, thats also reson because I wanted to be an admin.

Still, admin/donor/ "normal" player cant insult others.

Last edited:
Seems pretty decisive. This is not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread