Declined Add jb_wtc_v8 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nergal Nergalton

Gameserver Admin
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
Donator

Thoughts? I think this is an alright map that could make an alright addition to the map rotation for Jailbreak.

• Dislike
Reactions: Gold
nope

While I love the setting of this map I gotta be real with you this map straight up barely functions.

First it lacks minigames, it doesn't even have an obstacle course or a similar game, which means half of jb will hate it.

Next up this button right here will be pressed against someone's will and no we can not have an admin on at all times watching the button.
20220214062801_1.jpg

Talking about that button, the elevators can for some reason only go up once so you better hope no roaming blue just wanders up the elevators because even if he doesn't press the button, good luck accessing half the maps minigames.

There are also not a lot of ways to rebel, just a few vents all of which are on the first floor and some random teleport that takes you to the top of the second tower.

WTC is a relic of the past , while it would be funny to play every once in a while I don't see it as a good addition to the rotation and it has too many problems to consider adding at this moment, unless it gets a major overhaul.

Declined :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread