Achieved section suggestion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellboy

Hey all.

I just stumbled over the thought of having an ''archived'' section. So like, when you've e.g: reported someone on the forums, and the admin has replied and taken action, he should be able to lock and archive the topic, and put it into a locked section, so you know it's taken care of.

If you do that for everything, that would add much more order in everything, if you ask me.

Meh, we don't get that many reports though. Perhaps it's an idea for if this community ever becomes very big.

Well, even though it's not ''bigger'' than it is now, I still think it would be useful.

• Agree
Reactions: Chillix
Meh, we don't get that many reports though. Perhaps it's an idea for if this community ever becomes very big.

Well, so yo didnt make a bad choice of admin ;).I didnt see any jailbreak reports ^^.Or major once at least.

EDIT: sorry i forgot to write what i think of these.Well it would be easier for admins to see what has been done with and what has not :)

Don't get me wrong I'd be fine with this being done, I just wonder if it's worth it. Dunno how hard it is to do.

It would just take a decent amount of time to sift through all the old stuff, and I don't really know what benefit it'd provide.

not a bad idea since we have it on the apps too, noted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread