Accepted AcelynnBen's Ban Appeal (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acelynn Ben

Steam Name : AcelynnBen
Steam ID 32 :STEAM_0:1:193737756
Date : 4/14/2022 3:08 PM
Reason : I have no idea
Admin that banned me : CONSOLE

i wanna get unbanned because i didn't do anything the ban list says dup account...this is my only account and i never got banned before, im not sure what even happened i was just trying to join the server and there perma banned for no reason, i have been playing on this server for i dunno months never used cheats or was extremely toxic im actually quite in shock over here

Have you changed anything recently that can result in complications with your connection? Such as a change of ISP? Or hosting your own server?
Have you played TF2 outside of your household?(example: school)
Have you been using a VPN / proxy IP ?
Do you have anybody in your household that could possibly be playing TF2? Or just owns a steam account?

If you don't know the answers don't worry, just answer as best you can. Feel free to ask me questions back if you would like me to expand on anything mentioned

Uhh no actually i think my router went off and on few times but i wasn't on tf2 at that time
im the only with a steam account in the house
I play with a vpn sometimes? but i turn it off before going to community servers, tho i was trying to play on EU servers at the time
and no i haven't played tf2 anywhere

and i joined or tried to join the server straight on from a valve server if that helps

Your ban is kind of unique so I'd thought I'd ask. I know who you're linked to isn't possible due to you joining after the alter got banned about 1 month ago. You're basically linked to this dude:

A link to your sessions to prove you where able to connect after this dude got banned

When searching your IP it stated it wasn't a VPN but a proxy IP. It had a high abusive score. So I was curious if anything you did recently could of possibly triggered it.

Anyways you're innocent so I've lifted the IP and account ban. Let me know if this happens again to you in private

Reactions: Acelynn Ben
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread