Accepted About my gag. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redbul999333

SourceBans Ban URL: https://bans.panda-community.com/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:207281617&Submit=Search
Name of your Banned Steam Account: Ganyu Milkers
Steam ID 32:

STEAM_0:0:207281617

Date and Time of the Ban: 2020-05-19 11:20:46
Reason about the Ban: FL
Admin that Banned you: Tolfx
Why should you receive a unban for the ban / gag / mute / teamban: Because it's pretty annoying when i'm having fun with other players and they ask me something or would chat with them, I can't type anything, for example in dr, when I don't know the code to the doors I can't ask them so I die, when I would ask that if the traps are activated I can't. I would like to have full fun again on the servers.I've nearly been gagged for a bit more than a year and I cant bear with it, when I got this gag I didnt even care about the rules, and the reason why that happened is I met a a guy as the same language user as me, so I started to talk with that language instantly, I guess it was a dumb idea cuz here I am gagged for more than a year, I'm sorry for what I did, I will be 100% sure not to break the rules again.

Hello! Reading you comm punishment list, you have more than one gag for foreign language.
If you want to start to talk again, you have to understand one thing, only english is allowed on panda community (That's not a big deal to be honest)

I'll lift your gag, and I strongly suggest you to read our rules before starting to talk in chat again.

Understand that any more communication punishment will be a permanent one without any warning nor chances to appeal it.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread