Invalid Abnormaal admin application (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abnormaal

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname: julian/abnormaal

- Your age 16

- Who gave you permission to apply? kevin

- Your Steam2 ID: STEAM_0:0:62162399

- Your general online times and your timezone: I'm online in the afternoon and evening around 6 hours a day: my time zone is GMT + 1

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? i mostly play on vs saxton and dodgeball. i would like to apply on vs saxton

- Do you have a microphone? Yes, i dont use it alot.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator: I dont have experience, but i know how to.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?
Not really im going to learn it soon.
- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?1. im alot online on the panda servers.
2. i know alot of the people that play on panda.
3. i like to try new things.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments. im giving 3 warnings for spamming/mic spamming/ if they dont listen then i give them 30 min mute.
if that is done and they still spamming i give then 1 warning and mute them for 60 minutes.
if they are racist to some1 i mute them also.
If they are glitching or trying to im slaying them.

Hope its enough information and thanks.

Last edited:
that's not your steam2 id

edit: this is:
STEAM_0:0:62162399

because i'm polite

double edit
YpGjPbt.png

triple edit
im not an admin but I think I have the right to say
your app is bad

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Madact
You haven't even been on the server. We can't make you admin just because of a fancy app. You probably don't even have experience with VS Saxton Hale...

If you have under a day playtime the application is invalid so.

You do have time on dodgeball. A good 1-2 days. But vsh? No hours at all. You just, connected and that's it.
I'm curious to think you might be mixed up with the 'other panda community', O-peration Panda. Though, it shows you are aware of VSH as you connect 3 hours ago.
I would understand if you applied for DB, but now they're full up there you can't really apply there. Probably why you tried out VSH, but we do have logs for this.
I'm tempted to mark as invalid and close, but I don't know if I'm allowed to. I'm not sure who manages it anymore.

Edit : I moved it and marked invalid. He's got no hours on the server he's applying for.

Last edited:
Reactions: SunDwarf
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread