A video done on Panda's Jump Server (1 Viewer)

Ninja Cookie

This is a video I made on Jump_Jurf_a2, I thought I might as well explain a bit more about it.
It is a server record done in 2:23, it took me at-least a month to get this runs time, my previous best was 2:34 and was for quite some time. At around 36 seconds into the run is when things got a bit crazy, managing to get the sync AND on the next level get the speedshot saved about 10 seconds in which I originally would have just stopped to set up the same speed off a nearby wall.
There are 2 errors in this run but no fails, one at 29 seconds and another at 2:06. It's clear to see what I did wrong, 29 is the only one that really mattered though, I lost about 3 seconds flopping around without speed.

Last thing:
Will I try to beat this time?
If I find some way to save alot of time, yes. But I'm not planning on it.

This is very depressing since I hardly beat the 2nd obstacle in 5 minutes...

U no do bonus .-. but still rly nice jumping

Holy shit... Can you teach me please? WoooW I'm ipmressed!!

Teach me Im bad at rocket jumping. :( #joke Im not that good like you....

i wish i could rocket jump like that =/

I wish I could rocket jump at all

I only have a question.How do you get so much speed all the time.I mean i do the exact same thing at the jump thats after the one with the 2 surf ramps at nearly the end but i get no speed.Anyway you are a very good rocket jumper! <3

How are you like flying so long without loosing altitude?

There is 2 ways to do this map, either you segment the shit out of it (i.e, you break down individual jumps into repeatable jumps), or you single segment it. Looks like you single segmented this. Nice job! I would be half as good but unfortunately I lost all my skill in rocket jumping, so it's basically back to square one for me.

There is 2 ways to do this map, either you segment the shit out of it (i.e, you break down individual jumps into repeatable jumps), or you single segment it. Looks like you single segmented this. Nice job! I would be half as good but unfortunately I lost all my skill in rocket jumping, so it's basically back to square one for me.

Thanks, Indeed it was a single segment run and it took far too many tries to do... I have repeated those beginning levels so many times.

Users who are viewing this thread