Completed A tweak of the death request rule for Jailbreak (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark!

In Jailbreak, after most of the red team is eliminated there's a thing given called death request. It's a feature given to reds for a way to end the round in a more fun/interesting way. Now this has it's own rules and I would like to suggest a tweak for them.

My suggestion is, Let blu's fight and teamkill each other if it's specified in the death request. And/or let death requests have Friendly Fire enabled. (It's not specified in the rules that it's not but I heard that it's not allowed. I'm gonna keep this in, if this is not against the rules just ignore the sections about it)

1634310305361.png

I would like this added since it would add more creativity to the death request. It's not anything game changing, it at the end wont have much of a negative change on the server and it could add some fun death requests to the mix. I will list of two of the death requests ideas, that I think would be fun.

First of all, any minigame that takes a bit of parkour (Like obby, climb and bhop) with friendly fire. This would make the blu team on a more of an disadvantage and will make the red team and blu team more balanced (since now everyone bumps into each other).

Than there could be arena / meatgrinder with blus, a ffa arena with blus would be really interesting and you can't do it right now with these sets of rules, and meatgrinder could also be super fun and just a fast way to end the round.

I'm sure that jailbreak players could think of more creative ideas with this.

Some people could mistake the rules / abuse the rules for this (intentionally teamkilling when death request didn't say to, or mistakenly). I feel like this would be a weak point to make since it goes with every new rule change, and at the end of the day it's just a death request so like I said before, not much of an impact on the core jailbreak gameplay.

That's it, thanks for reading.

Poll will close in 7 days

Honestly I'd take it further. Why can't the last red be allowed to get ammo and individually fight the blues like they would with melees? Perhaps make it a full-ammo free for all in disco or something. You could even have a thing where a red hides/ camps a specific area and blues try to hunt them down (would be fun with sniper) as long as it doesn't take the full 2 minutes. Personally, DR should be open to more lax rules as the round is over, LR has been given, and it is a reward for completing around without rebelling. DRs have gotten stale between people doing obby/ climb for 2 minutes, trivia, and trying to backstab as many blues as possible. Add some chaos, jb is good at doing that, and make it fun and dynamic instead of repetitive. As long as the red dies within 2 minutes, most things should be fair game.

Honestly I'd take it further. Why can't the last red be allowed to get ammo and individually fight the blues like they would with melees? Perhaps make it a full-ammo free for all in disco or something. You could even have a thing where a red hides/ camps a specific area and blues try to hunt them down (would be fun with sniper) as long as it doesn't take the full 2 minutes. Personally, DR should be open to more lax rules as the round is over, LR has been given, and it is a reward for completing around without rebelling. DRs have gotten stale between people doing obby/ climb for 2 minutes, trivia, and trying to backstab as many blues as possible. Add some chaos, jb is good at doing that, and make it fun and dynamic instead of repetitive. As long as the red dies within 2 minutes, most things should be fair game.
I completely agree with this, just thought it would be a bit too out of reach. Sadly can't edit the poll nor the post. I could maybe retract this suggestion and make another suggestion with more death request options? Just an idea

more freedom? hell yeah

Attachments

• 78258843-B2D4-4387-8ED2-DC51AD907C73.png
    78258843-B2D4-4387-8ED2-DC51AD907C73.png
    288.4 KB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread