A couple of bugs I've found. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TEXASSTYLE

Well, these are the bugs I've found on the ff2 server so far by testing and stuff.

1. If I remember correctly the frontier justice should get crits while the sentry gun is shooting at the hale. and last time I tested that it worked. but I noticede the same rule doesnt apply for the "Festive Frontier Justice" I dont really mind this bug as im almost never shooting at the hale with it but its a bug atleast.

2. some of the hales rage abilities seem to be bugged, a lot of themtaunts when they rage, the ones who works makes the taunt animation while still being able to run around and punch enemies. but the ones who are bugged cant do that. they are forced to finish the taunt before they can do anything making their rage useless as they dont get time to do anything. (These are Vagineer, Foxy, saxton hale, Horseless headless horseman JR and some more of them)

3. I'm not sure if this was cheating or a bug. suspecting a bug tough as it happened when I raged playing this new Blitz hale. what happened was one of the players (in red team) got a permanent Low gravity boost when I raged. what makes me suspect it was a bug is the fact that raging as blitz gives you low gravity. and his boost was still there trough all rounds.

these are the bugs I can remember so far that I've found.

and btw, dont forget to check my admin app I did a while ago :)
link: https://www.panda-community.com/threads/my-admin-application-thingy-p-texasstyle.2539/#post-13833

Well, these are the bugs I've found on the ff2 server so far by testing and stuff.
1. It doesn't work with all festives.

2. You could try to use conga/high five/flippin and all of these partner taunts.

3. It is part of his rage so he can spray with the air striker.

• Creative
Reactions: Supreme
well, the festive stuff is as I said nothing I that really disturbs me and the hale taunt rage can as you said be solved with conga or other kinds of taunts but it might be annoying for those who dont have any. (and I've seen a lot of players who dont.)

and the 3rd bug was hit on a Red team player. Not the hale. I raged as blitz and that player (a spy to be more exact) got permanent low gravity. not sure if it gets fixed if he relogs but he had low gravity no matter what.

well, the festive stuff is as I said nothing I that really disturbs me and the hale taunt rage can as you said be solved with conga or other kinds of taunts but it might be annoying for those who dont have any. (and I've seen a lot of players who dont.)

and the 3rd bug was hit on a Red team player. Not the hale. I raged as blitz and that player (a spy to be more exact) got permanent low gravity. not sure if it gets fixed if he relogs but he had low gravity no matter what.
Hmph that's true tho.

Lemme summon @Kevin to check it out.

• Creative
Reactions: Supreme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread