A Community Called (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

So there is this community that has been around for a little while (well since another community died) and now they are, finally dieing off and I know it is harsh me saying finally like it but there are some members and admins for know people in said community, and they like to cause a little bit of drama.

I am saying this to warn you that the members may be coming here once it has completely died off, the Founder himself is an idiot as he will let a server almost become unplayable before doing shit about it.

The community I am telling you about is called ExP (unsure of full name) but they like to cause a little bit of drama.

Just a fair warning for you
~MichaelWebb100

• Dislike
Reactions: Joe
Hey guys,

So there is this community that has been around for a little while (well since another community died) and now they are, finally dieing off and I know it is harsh me saying finally like it but there are some members and admins for know people in said community, and they like to cause a little bit of drama.

I am saying this to warn you that the members may be coming here once it has completely died off, the Founder himself is an idiot as he will let a server almost become unplayable before doing shit about it.

The community I am telling you about is called ExP (unsure of full name) but they like to cause a little bit of drama.

Just a fair warning for you
~MichaelWebb100

Your post will cause more drama than what the will most likely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread