Status
Not open for further replies.

Teddi

Donator
- Your name and/or nickname

My name is Thymo, also known as Teddi

- Your age

I am 18 years old, turning 19 in ~2 weeks

- Who gave you permission to apply? (applies to applicants under 15 or those who apply for servers not listed in the "Available positions" thread)

No one, since server is listed in "Available Positions" thread

- Your Steam32 ID (this is not simply a profile link. Look up what it is and how to get it; simply posting what you think it is makes you seem unprofessional)

STEAM_0:0:58713118

- Your general online times and your timezone

I usually am online from 1pm till around 1am. My timezone is CEST

- Which of our servers do you usually play on and wish to apply for? Would you visit a broader range of servers in case of a report?

I wish to apply for #5 VSH. I would visit a broader range of servers if my help is needed there.

- Do you have a microphone? (This is a minimum requirement for Jailbreak admins)

I do have a microphone and I use it quite often to talk to regulars.

- Your previous experience as Admin or Moderator

I used to be admin here from 30th of May 2019 until around 17th of Feb this year. But resigned because of me focusing more on competitive side of tf2.

- Do you have experience with administrating with SourceMod?

I do.

- Why should we choose you to be part of our team?

Its going to be a very basic anwser . I want to help make the server a better place aswell as helping poeple out when they need help. I would like to see myself as an well known member and can get around with alot of poeple. I find myself having alot of free time the last couple of weeks, so I decided to get more active on the servers again. Also know my way around SourceMod, knowing (I am pretty sure) all basic commands aswell as the not so basic ones.
I also have previous experience with being admin on this community :) which to my knowledge I have not had any complaints about.
Also want to state that as of right now I am trying to get my sessions up as I just hit the 3days of playtime on HLstatsX.

- Finally, please briefly explain how you would do your job, e.g. a general overview of your policies and punishments.

All punishments are in minutes.
(Can vary depending on severity)

Not English, Spam, Insulting/Disrespect.
> 1/2 warnings following up by commblocks stacked in this order :

> 480 Minutes.
> 720 Minutes.
> 1440 Minutes.
> 4320 Minutes.
> 10080 Minutes.
> Perm (Can vary depending on severity)

Racism.
> 0/1 warning (Depending on severity) followed up by commblock stacked in this order :

> 720 Minutes.
> 1440 Minutes.
> 4320 Minutes.
> 10080 Minutes.
> Perm.

Hacking.
> Ban, followed up by a demo send too mentor who can change it to perm.

Failhale.
Starting with a kick followed up by bans in this order :
> 120 Minutes.
> 240 Minutes.
> 720 Minutes.
> 4320 Minutes.
> 10080 Minutes.
> Perm(?) Depending on how often this happens.

Inappropiate spray.
> Warning + removal of spray.
> Kick.
> Perm spray ban.

Tagging VSH admins :

@Racer911-1
@Matth

HLstatsX
Bans (yes I banned myself once on accident)
Comms

1st Application
2nd Application
3rd Application

I am happy to anwser any questions you have regarding my application.

Hey Teddi! Thanks for applying. I totally loved you as admin and indeed I'd really like to see you back in the team.
However, I see that -ye, you have 3 days playtime but- you got regular sessions only since June (2-3 weeks ago). I wanna be sure that you are restarting playing the game "seriously" and aren't thinking to leave soon again. I think Madact and Kevin are interested as well, considering you resigned for this same reason not a long time ago.

So ye, I'm waiting for this "reassurance", cause you know, the +1 is ready, we need admins and you'd be great.

My turn.

Well here we have yet another applicant for the VSH server.
I have never really thought of you reapplying once again. Despite retracting twice and resigning because of the lack of interest in playing TF2 isnt really what is wanted from anyone. But i know that you did as an admin a good job from what i remember.
Chat is clean with even warnings given here and there
Your sessions have been improved since only last week. But aslong you make sure to keep up with the current activity for the like next 2 weeks then i will have and stay with my vote on +1.

One thing i want to ask about the punishments is why people would first have the possibility to be instantly muted/gagged without warning, aswell only needing 4 mutes/gags before a perm

• Surprised
Reactions: fanthom
Hey @Matth and @Racer911-1 thank you both for your reply, Ill first off start with what Matth said. Before corona really became a thing I had a job which I worked 5 days a week at aswell as me having to focus alot on learning how to play competitive (Also got fired recently at the job because of the pandemic) , however since it got announced that corona officialy became a pandemic it got reduced to 2 days a week, and I basically put alot of time in competitive. However ,I did not resign because I lost intrest in tf2, I just lost intrest in being an admin for the time being, I also realized later on that I instead should've put on an inactivity instead of resigning since I was planning on coming back sooner, but just didnt really want too.

Now Racers question. It is only for use of racism as this can be defided in 2 different things. 1 being actual racism and the other being use of racial slurs as this can be used in a more unharmful way, and if the case was the second I would hand out a warning instead of gagging or muting instantly. Reason why I put 5 is because I think poeple who keep on breaking the same rules over and over again deserve more harsh punishments as they should know the rules after being punished multiple times.

• Informative
  • Agree
Reactions: Gold and Matth
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread