:) (1 Viewer)

画 Tamagotchi

I like your server and community, but
When everyone was spamming, joking and having fun, i got banned for..... spam ^^
Im really disappointed
1)Im really disappointed for some admins, there s noone of them when really needed...
2)Peoples still nadespamming or rocketspamming
3)Hisu is cheating all time(overbright models+ wallhack), but he is in admins friendlist...
-Now u can permaban me, i dont care
bye!!

Last edited:
1) Maybe some admins are too busy with something else than guarding the server you are on all the time, when they're really needed.
2) You can add admins to their friendlist and report it to them.
3) It is difference between cheating and gaming experience. AND he is not in my friendlist.
-You are banned for 3 days for a valid reason. I am sure you are able to wait 3 days.
-Thanks for the feedback!

Danny is right. We can't be there all the time, but we do our best. A good experience on the servers comes two ways: the admins help the players, and the players help the admins help the players, like by reporting things. And most of all, not break rules yourself for the reason "others do it as well and they don't get punished"; we do what we can, and what we can't see we can't punish.

When your ban is over, consider adding admins to your steam list who can help you. Then, be sure to report players who are causing trouble. When no admins are available, make a report on the forum. When you do so, make sure you have proof, like a demo (how to make one you can see here).

Lastly, if you genuinely believe Hisu is hacking (which I can almost assure you of she is not), take my advice and take a demo, then please make a proper report on the forum.

Have a nice day and have fun playing when your ban is over.

Reactions: Electrod and Danny
Tama, as I've told with you many times before, I can just as well repeat my arguments now.
First, I do not wallhack. Highlighting weapon/prop/player models is a legal game feature which does NOT allow seeing through walls. And "through" is not the same thing as "immediately after the wall".
Second, overbright models are the same as high screen resolution (or simplified textures in quake 3), just a little bit less obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread