Declined 1 more chance (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name of your Banned Steam Account: headshot get
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:98726669
Date and Time of the Ban:03-07-16 17:52
Reason about the Ban: CALL ABUSE
Admin that Banned you :Madact

i think most of you guys and girls know why I'm banned its been 2 months and a half I've read the rules very carefully so i don't miss anything i would not so often go on blue :) so can mad act or someone else unban me plss

last chance

The ban says you got banned for abusing the call system and not for being on blue or not knowing the server rules.

A lot of freekilling and some spam and insult and overtalking the warden.

What i mean is i dont see how that would change if you were only on the red team and not on blue since you can still abuse, insult and spam etc as a red player.
But yes of course people learn im not questioning that. More the relevans of you not going blue.

i remember you. i really hope you DO NOT get unbanned. i honestly don't remember you behaving at all at any point. in all honesty i think you just want to have a last chance to massive freekill again.

• Agree
Reactions: Deep
i remember you. i really hope you DO NOT get unbanned. i honestly don't remember you behaving at all at any point. in all honesty i think you just want to have a last chance to massive freekill again.
wow is 1 more chance
to much to ask for you i make mistakes and i learn from it don't be rude.... thx

I stand by the choice to not unban you, the same day I kicked you for call abuse but as I was just accepted as a trial and I was dumb enough not to check the sourcebans, in other words you got a warning from me (which was the kick).

If I had checked you would have gotten your perm then and there but as I didn't you got an extra chance to not do it but you did it and got permed later that day for it.

• Agree
Reactions: Zushikikato Wolfeh
wow is 1 more chance
to much to ask for you i make mistakes and i learn from it don't be rude.... thx

you've had enough chances ( imo). and i'am so want to believe you have learned from your perma ban in 2.5 months. seriously you want us to believe you have changed your entire toxic attitude,rule breaking, mic spamming,free killing rampage in 2.5 months

you've had enough chances ( imo). and i'am so want to believe you have learned from your perma ban in 2.5 months. seriously you want us to believe you have changed your entire toxic attitude,rule breaking, mic spamming,free killing rampage in 2.5 months
still rude i guess you learn nothing and yes i did

Iv seen enough that you haven't changed. if people are rude for not supporting your opinion then i'am done here. You got permabanned for serveral reason and you just expect us to believe you when you say' iv changed '

wow is 1 more chance

You got more chances 7 times. That's why bans stack. Is it too much to ask that you actually behave? Clearly it was.

Just from his attitude in this thread I'd say no. In some occasions an unban might be possible after a long time (and it hasn't even been that long), but then you better get on your fucking knees and be humble. It's not anyone's fault how you behaved. It's yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread